Hk417 loadout help??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hk417 loadout help??

Hey everyone, I sold all my gear a few months back thinking I wouldn't go again but getting the massive urge. So I'm getting a hk 417 and wanted peoples opinion/ suggestions as to an appropriate or a good look loadout?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    sigpic

Re: Hk417 loadout help??

Watch the film: The Raid.

That'll give you some ideas.

Comment

Cool, cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      sigpic

Comment

All black loadouts always look good, give that a try.

Loadouts can often end up costing more than the gun, though!

Comment

All black, as has already been suggested looks good, or all OD. pouches are now becoming available for the 417 mags, unfortunately only in Multicam so far though.

Comment

personelly i would look for a recon style load out like a scout sniper ( without the ghille) german spec ops etc also depends on what role you will end up doing ask yourself , am i going to be a designated marksman or a regular rifleman etc as if your going to be mainly shooting on semi theres no need for hundreds of mag pouches etc

Comment

Well in the real world, the dutch SF the KCT are using them, the german bundeswher in a slightly diff varient as the G28, aussie army, danes and norwegians and finally has been rumoured to be used by UKSF.
              Current armoury

ICS L86 A2 LSW - CYMA AIM's - C.A. MP5 A3 - C.A. HK 33 K - J.G. G36 KSK - G&P L119 A1 - C.A. HK 53 - STAR FNC Para -CYMA Galil SAR - Real sword Type 56 - T.M. Sig P226 - KSC USP Compact - KSC HK USP 45 - KSC Glock 19 -

Comment

The french are using them as well.

Comment

Originally posted by delta1ukc View Post
                  Well in the real world, the dutch SF the KCT are using them, the german bundeswher in a slightly diff varient as the G28, aussie army, danes and norwegians and finally has been rumoured to be used by UKSF.
                  The G28 is a .308

Comment

.308 == 7.62

The G28 is technically the H&K MR308 (semi auto only 417) with a funky rail system. It fires 7.62 Nato, but as it's a civilian variant they called it the MR308. In the us the same rifle is called the MR762... go figure.
                    Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

SASR look pretty badass , cool accent and an excuse to get pissed on fosters

Any offence taken from my posts is likely intended.

Comment

Originally posted by delta1ukc View Post
                        It is being used by UKSF I had a friend in IDTU that did the trials for the rifle, they have it in a 16 inch configuration along with a 12 inch.

Edit in answer to the earlier question,

Blue force gear and Platatac do MC pouches for the 417 magazine.

Also LBT 6094's can have an insert to carry 2 mags in the kangaroo pouch which is what I run 2 in the kangaroo pouch 2 on the front and 1 in the rifle.

Comment

I've had a Tac Tailor 2-piece MAV setup for a while now that I use with bolt action/longer range type weapons that I find works well. TOBIs suggestions are very good, WAS (bit more readily available in the UK) do a nice pouch that's designed for 5 round .338 magazines, but it also does a good job of holding 2 x VSR/Type 96 or KJW 10/22 mags, would work nicely for a 417 mag. Wouldn't be the quickest on the reload since they use QR buckles, but that sort of concern is more relevant if you're buying the current VFC 417 with that shorter forend and intend to use it more in the manner you'd employ a conventional carbine.

Either way there's a fair few MOLLE pouches out there which will accommodate, and obviously if you're going MOLLE you can get pretty much any colour/pattern you want to go along with the loadout type you settle on. Chest rigs etc with fixed pouches for the 417 mags aren't so common, especially since they're fatter than SR-25/L129/FAL/M14 mags, but it's all very dependent on budget and how far afield you're willing to go shopping.
                          REMF Tacticool - Facebook, YouTube & Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by TOBI View Post
                            It is being used by UKSF I had a friend in IDTU that did the trials for the rifle, they have it in a 16 inch configuration along with a 12 inch.
                            Have also seen 12" barrel with 9" or 10" rail for cqb work

Comment

Originally posted by hapi View Post
                              Have also seen 12" barrel with 9" or 10" rail for cqb work
                              I know The 12 inch version comes with a 10 inch handguard.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

chris_taylor me, a handsome chap :D Find out more about chris_taylor
                              Working...
                              X