when do you wear?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• when do you wear?

Ive always wondered when do you wear your ghillie suit (poncho) do you wear it when your in the safe zone or do you be sneaky and put it in a bag wait till your out there then crack it out and put it on?

if your a sneaky bugga and put it on out there what do you conceal it in ?

Re: when do you wear ??

Personally i'd put it on in the safe zone, just for it to be alot easier
    CA M15A4 RIFLE, M4A1 SF, TM MP5 PDW, MAURZEN SHOTTY, TM DESERT EAGLE, KSC USPc, M1911 M.E.U

WANTED SA80 Not Anymore :D

Trader Rating: http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=32627

Comment

i thourght that aswell but what if you dont want to be targeted/singled out as a sniper?

Comment

Then put it on when no ones looking and hide your sniper rifle in your trousers?
        TK Airsoft- Take one "from" the team

Army Armament L85A1
        Tokyo Marui P90
        HFC M9 Special Forces
        KSC Glock 18c

Comment

sods law

Comment

To be fair, most people will know your a sniper if you have a sniper rifle so trying to hide a ghillie suit is pretty redundant.

Just put it on in the safe zone, everyone else puts ghillie suits on, fills up moscarts, arms their weapons of mass destruction/distraction.

If you are good enough in your ghillie they wont find you until they are on top of you, also gives other more experienced snipers the chance to comment and help you improve the suit and/or your usage of the foliage etc.

This Post may contain my opinions and if you disagree with them Tough S**T!

Comment

yh i gues your right i just wanted to be a sneaky git and try get out there hide and no one no who or where it came from as bbs hit them, when they look down look around see if any1 saw if not carry on....

Comment

I used to wear my ghillie in safe zone after preparing it hell after all who cares if people know your a sniper the idea is to hide

Comment

fair point again

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

GH0ST NAME: Böse Arzt....... 2ic of the fallen angels, we are back from heaven Find out more about GH0ST
                  Working...
                  X