multicam users

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• multicam users

im looking at geting sum multicam so what i want to know is, any good? dose it work, and any good makes. or is acu beter for woodland
    Originally posted by Stones
    true, but one goes boom at things that fly and one goes boom at things infantry dont like.

Re: multicam users

Hell no, Multisham is better for woodland.

It works in certain environments. Amazing how good it can be at this time of year.

If you want to look at getting some good quality BDU's - go for Propper, Cryye, Flyye and Tru-Spec I think.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

The Multicam thread: http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=32668

Hell no to ACU unless you like the look of it. ACU = I C U
      "For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

It's called ICU for a reason! multicam is so good a version of it is replacing DPM. Tru-spec are good, better than Proper. Ops are also good especally there copy of the Crye precision pants and under armour shirt.
        Gangsta lean, it's not all bad...

Comment

i use "proper" BDUs and have a "tactical tailor" mav rig, with TT and "flyye" pouches all are good quality and i would highly recomend them. although they do hurt my bank ballance a bit, for example i recently received 4 tactical tailor G36 pouches from the states, cost was about 80quid inc. P&P

if your buying, "crye" is the maker/designer of the fabric so is the proper stuff, there are some decent-ish copies out there, but there is also some total rubbish, my advice would be to look for the "multicam" logo and pat the extra.

cheers rich.
          'so long, and thanks for all the fish'

Comment

HOWEVER there is such a thing as to much guccicam

Comment

Originally posted by omgitzjamiiee View Post
              HOWEVER there is such a thing as to much guccicam
              agreed, my loadout is finished now-thank god, can start to spend some cash actually using it :D

Comment

Originally posted by richy b View Post
                agreed, my loadout is finished now-thank god, can start to spend some cash actually using it :D
                I wonder why it costs so much?

and head to foot multicam looks abit odd looking, throw some OD into the mix

Comment

i dunno about cost? guess if you make something that is in demand you can charge what you want? plus its trade marked so im guessing "crye" dictate what the cost of the fabric should be and who has permision to make it.

i was dead against getting it originally, but as the rest of the team got it, i didn't want to be "DPM billy no mates" lol.

got to admit it is pretty effective, and i can see why the army have gone with it, im guessing in a year or two, once the brit version hits the surplus stores, the price might drop?

Comment

I'm preparing my self for the onslaught of DPM, DDPM and rejected PECOC camo the MOD shall be off loading

Comment

can it get any cheaper? u been on the bay of E recently? some of the stuff costs more to post and package, and with "telic" being down scaled, im sure there will be a massive influx of guys sellin there kit.

bargains galore :p

Comment

indeed, speaking of witch reminds me I need to off load my stacked osprey before it goes down in value any more :p

Comment

If you are going multicam - avoid china replica where possible. A lot of it is very light pink with a plasticy finish.

Hunt the forums for bargains. I got my rig with pouches by Condor (official multicam) for the cost of a new pink china copy!

Comment

Guru, have a look at Viet-Namoury's loadout on pg 42
                            http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3008&page=42
                            Possibly the best MC loadout i've seen here. On the following page is a breakdown of what he has.
                            ratty
                            Trader Feedback.
                            http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=16017

Yorkshire Players Forum.
                            http://www.zeroin.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=110

Comment

Well, I think my MC works pretty well in this pic:
                              Excuse me looking like chipmunk, but those helmet straps were bloody tight! :D

Viet-Namoury's loadout is amazing though. I need to stop drooling or my keyboard's gonna short...

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

the guru love computers, XBOX, TV and airsoft Find out more about the guru
                              Working...
                              X