Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Ricas compact - fit for the sturdier gentleman? plus a colour question!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ricas compact - fit for the sturdier gentleman? plus a colour question!

hi folks

just curious as im looking at picking up the Ricas compact from warrior but am slightly worried it might not fit a chap of my proportions. Now im not tall, about 5 foot 6 on a good day and with the wind in the right direction, however im not the slimmest of chaps so im curious how well does/would the ricas compact adjust to acommodate a 38-40 inch waist with abour a 42-44 inch chest? any pics to illustrate would be cool

also does anyone have any pics of warrior tan kit alongside their new coyote tan as i would love to compare the shades but the different lighting on their site makes it difficult to tell.

cheers

millest

Millest's Mediocre Meanderings
    Millest's Ebay

Re: Ricas compact - fit for the sturdier gentleman? plus a colour question!

I'm a big lad too:

I'm 5'9" and a 46 chest and my Ricas Compact fits fine.

EDIT: You're just trying to be my twin :D
    Last edited by eyley; 17 October, 2012, 12:39.

Diplomacy is overrated.

Comment

We need a club for large targets. With a special members only badge.

Comment

Originally posted by Figjam View Post
        We need a club for large targets. With a special members only badge.
        can it be a cake...or a pie...mmmm pie.

Diplomacy is overrated.

Comment

i know a not large but stocky lad in the pathfinders and his fits him just fine also there was a very large bloke at my local who had one and it fitted him just fine too

Comment

excellent, now if only i can convince either UK tactical or warrior to sell their g36 pouched in CT then im happy - annoyingly warrior make them but noone seems to sell them!

dont suppose anyone has any pics of the two colours side by side do they?
            cheers

Millest's Ebay

Comment

I don't have them side by side - but i can do you a deal on a pre-owned tan compact! Currently set up for M4 mags (7 pouches) but you could re-sell them to get G36 ones if that was your thing!

http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...of-loose-stuff

Comment

thanks for all the info guy, defiantely getting the CT vest now, the slightly darker shade does it for me having seen it in the wild in a few pics

Millest's Ebay

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

millest Find out more about millest
                Working...
                X