Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Protech plate carrier

Protech plate carriers/body armour.

Anybody ever heard of these? If so, does anyone have one and are they any good? How much do they retail for, IF they retail commercially

I've looked at their site but they don't have much in the way of information or prices on their products (or am I being a mong and not looking hard enough? Actually, don't answer that).

The reason I ask is I have one. Got it off a mate who swapped it for some kit with a yank in afghan and I was wondering if I've bagged me a bargain or not.
    Good evening... Infidelllll!

Re: Protech plate carrier

Well, I found a site that advertises a "Protech Titan Assault Tactical Vest" for the low, low price for $1,730, but it comes with ballistic plates.

The most expensive one on said site happens to be in the region of £2,300, but again comes with ballistic plates.

Seems like you've got a good one, mate!

Comment

Awesome. I do indeed also have the plates too. I'll post a pic for proof later.

Comment

I'm trying to upload a picture now, but I'm trying to do it with an iPad, and for some reason, maybe because I'm a techno mong, it's not copying into the browser. Bare with me though.

Comment

Ok, picture time!

Sorry it's upside down, my techno mongness is high today.

If anyone can ID the model (Cant find it on Protech's site), then that'd be great, my Google-Fu is weak as I've just come back from Afghan myself.
          Attached Files

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Gen. Melchett Find out more about Gen. Melchett
          Working...
          X