• Show
Clear All

• Re: Skirmish Wear - How do you do it?

Originally posted by Snowdrop View Post
    Certainly
    My youtube channel

Comment

Real sword type. 56/1 with 4 flash mags and a chest rig . + whatever pistol or shotgun I feel in the mood for . Enough to last most games . And always a torch for those building / bunker moments .
      If on a heavy loadout I use type 97 or m4 , 6 flash. Mags , a couple of mids. , oshiboom + two pistols & a full speed loader .with my combat vest on enough pouches to carry everything I need for the day .
      Prefer light and fast loadouts as I tend to outflank and attack where least expected .

Comment

Well I am returning after a few years away from skirmishing, so here is what I plan on wearing, with consideration to the fact that I will almost permanently be a support gunner!

Good weather:
        Head: Schubert B826 Gefechtshelm.
        Torso: Flecktarn Gefechtshemd with Flecktarn or Olive Green 'norgie style' under-layer for the colder days.
        Bottom: Flecktarn Gefechtshosen with 'longjohns' for the colder days.
        Feet: Meindl Wustengefechtsstiefel.

Bad weather:
        Head: No change, but maybe a Flecktarn headover underneath.
        Torso: Flecktarn Kevlar wet wear over Gefechtshemd or also 'norgie'.
        Bottom: Flecktarn Kevlar wet wear over longjohns.
        Feet: Gefechsstiefel S2000

Webbing:
        A good service belt, one of, holding up trousers; for the use of!
        A coyote Plate carrier with rear mounted Flecktarn 3ltr hydration system,
        and two Flecktarn Minimi pouches mounted at the front for general field storage.
        A Flecktarn P8 belt holster(with a USP Tactical) and spare mag pouch on the right.
        And finally, a Flecktarn radio pouch on the right, to carry my Motorola GP68.

All light and neat, leaving the armoured glove covered hands free to carry/operate the LMG!

Oh and whatever eye protection I happen to be wearing at any given time, usually either clear or tinted 'wraparound' ISO rated safety glasses.

Did I mention it was mainly Flecktarn?!!!

Comment

I think the great thing about airsoft is the fact that you can wear what you want, how you want and unless you are involved with a period/regiment specific group, nobody bothers you in the slightest about your load out. Having done period re-enactment stuff this is a refreshing change for me.... for what its worth my ever increasing kit list now has both a 'winter' and 'summer' shirt/jacket/trousers in DMP and a plain olive green set up which is my favorate (a sort of 60's 'NATO'-ish set up I suppose) and I will carry everything for a full day's ops. In respect of headdress, a MICH 2000 helmet is a standard for me but I also have a boonie, a peak cap and wide-brimmed jobbie for those hot summer days in the jungle!

Comment

i'm very new to this but have quite a bit of kit anyway but for my first skirmish i will wear;

mtp junle hat
            ballistic glasses
            helly hanson base layer
            mtp shirt
            mtp trousers
            lowa desert jungle boots (best thing since sliced bread)
            and my vanguard webbing with ammo, food, water, gloves, goretex

lightweight, functional, practical.
            didnt realise this was a bit of a necropost sorry
            Last edited by well_then; 23 January, 2014, 23:10. Reason: holy necropost batman

Comment

Try to keep it relatively light...

Meindl desert boots
              DPM Trousers
              Black or dark shirt
              OD Patriot Fleece
              Highlander facewrap
              Animal cap
              Mesh eyepro
              Flyye Weesatch clone with hydration carrier and radio pouch
              belt rig with pistol holster, dump pouch and multitool
              10 30rnd low caps
              M16A4
              Glock 17
              Smoke grenade

wow... thats actually quite a list

Comment

If I can't carry it in my smock, then I don't need it

Comment

Keep it simple, keep it light :D
                  Day Z inspired

Gaz

Three reasons to stand up: 1. To get the remote 2. To go to the bathroom 3. Because you’re the real slim shady

Comment

My 1st loadout

Latest addition

Comment

Originally posted by Snowdrop View Post
                      I have seen someone skirmish in a bikini with a plate carrier over the top, and trousers

Comment

This I want to see. Arm welts! Brave girl (or maybe an even braver guy?!).

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

Sent from my GT-I8160
                          Attached Files

Comment

Before I used to load up with a full set of webbing, filled with everything you could possibly think of. But I always used to end up slowly dropping bits off at the safe zone over the day so now I run with what's comfortable. Although my primary is a WE G39 and I have to carry a fair few magazines, I still run quite light.

I have a sidearm (now my baby the ASG KP09) in a thigh holster on my right side, with spare mags in a double pouch on my belt on the left. The rifle's on a single point sling and the magazines go either in the left map pocket of my combats or more often a double ammo pouch again on my left. Its a little bit weighty but you can still move quite fast and smoke and frags can go in my trouser pockets. If I'm at a Milsim or Filmsim I might use a lightweight chest rig or the webbing but for now I'm a minimalist.
                            The Offshore Outlaw - No one does what I do

Comment

uploadfromtaptalk1405357150240.jpg

At this point i only had two mags for my M16 so one was in the gun the other in a pocket, i believe i also have a pistol in a shoulder holster here but i cant remember tbh.

L

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Now a variety of Russian themed loadouts. I run a GHK so I'm obliged to carry a few mags, 7 in my case. Usually not a light kit either.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Utrinque Paratus Find out more about Utrinque Paratus
                                Working...
                                X