Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Advice needed with Molle systems, e.t.c.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice needed with Molle systems, e.t.c.

Hey everyone,
    I'm integrating into the sniping area of airsoft as I find that whenever I play I like to be the 'lie in wait' kinda tactics.
    I've got a CQB equipment at the mo as I use to play at a (you guessed it) CQB arena, but they shut down recently so I want some advice on how to kit my MOLLE system out for when I play next time.

I have:
    - 450fps Kar 98 (G&G G980) Sniper rifle. (2 magazines) will buy more if need be.
    - USP pistol with under barrel torch. (With 2 magazines)
    - M4 (tempted to only use it when needed or game type requires it) with ACOG, torch, forgrip, e.t.c. (3 magazines)
    - Black Molle system I use now. (will be changing due to different environment)

I'm planning on buying DPM kit and a Olive Drab/DPM Molle vest. (Depends on what's available)

Any useful advice or information would be greatly appriciated.

Cheers
    Own:
    - GHK G5, TM Sig Sauer P226, G&G TR4 CQB-R
    Wanted:
    - TM M870 Breacher, TM VSR-10 G Spec
    Selling:
    - VFC HK417 DMR

Re: Advice needed with Molle systems, e.t.c.

Just wear a pistol belt with mag pouches for sniping, no real need for a vest, mainly because you'll be on your stomach most of the game. up top you can buy or make your own ghillie hoodie, works brilliant for woodland, or go for full ghillie, if not just camo yourself up and use some face camo with dpm top/trousers, that's what I would do, but its totally up to you as its your style of gameplay!

All the best,
    Dave

Comment

Re: Advice needed with Molle systems, e.t.c.

I've found that most lie and wait around in the grass types use ghillie suits or half suits.. Nothing fancy, a guy used a massive cammo net strapped onto an old coat.. Then threaded grass and leaves onto it.. He only did this on his back, shoulders, back of the legs ect.. So his front was left exposed.. He said when asked I go prone 89%of the time if I can so having cammo netting on my front means I can't reach my pistol and it snags when crawling ect

As for your loadout you won't need a vest, just a front chest plate will do with 1 or 2 pouches.. I'd probs get green or multicam as tan for me doesn't blend in well when the enemy is close, A guy who I seen had a leg harness/staps with ammo mags in them and a belt around his waste with 1 pouch carrying ammo/1 smoke grenade.. That's it.. Plus the rifle ect

a front plate, "molle" with straps around you will do, just to hold a pistol and 1-2 mag pouches.. Kinda hard to explain but you want to go very light.. I seen a sniper at Phoenix airsoft when our theme day was on

141 theme day, sent the sniper out to scout n radio back intell, very handy.. He had a ghillie and used to camp near the village to give us an update on movement..
      And from saint Peter he will tell!! one more soldier reporting sir, I've served my time in hell..

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Hillad00 Find out more about Hillad00
      Working...
      X