Gear Help....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gear Help....

I am looking to go sniper with the G&G GR25 and i have been thinking about loadouts to go with this rifle but i am struggling to find a few things and i was wondering if you could help.

1) BELTS + Mag Holders....

With the Mags on the GR25 being slightly thicker and shorter which pouch / MOLLE adaption would you use? Also what type of belt would you recommend? I have been looking at the MOLLE Belt's which i have linked below

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...oducts_id=1327

2) Side Arm Holster...

Which brand do you guys find more comfy? Now i know everyone will have a different opinion on this and i am hoping some pictures will arise but all the help you guys give is REALLY appreciated.

3) What type of Camo / Colours for british woodlands and urban?

If anyone can help with the above it will be a big help. I am mainly struggling with No 1!! I just think if i get pouches they will just not fit, so what type of pouch would you use?

Re: Gear Help....

Oh, for gods sake don't buy Viper. Have you looked at Warrior Assault Systems or Flyye Industries or Pantac?

Comment

A 7.62 pouch would fit them, dunno what they'd be like with the magazine being a little short though. (might be able to get away with them sideways???)

Holster depends on the pistol. Some pistols might be too big for a standard adjustable holster, or you may want one made for your exact pistol.
      Will always recommend blackhawk as mine has never let me down. plenty of alternatives though.

Cheap - DPM, flectarn
      Vegetato works well atm, A-tacs fg, multicam, mtp.
      British woodland isnt really a standard. Depends where you are. We have piney forests and then theres ones filled with shrubbery. Colours change
      Coventry University Airsoft Society - "Rock Up Late, Fuck Shit Up, Go Home"

Comment

@Andrew March

No not yet TBH, i was just linking that as an example about what i was looking at. I will have a good look at the companies you mention though, price ok?

Comment

You pay for what you get mate, Viper=Shite, Warrior, Flyye, Pantac=Quality

If you go into this hobby thinking that you can save money, take up Golf

Comment

Its true you pay for what you get. My Blackhawk assault vest = Broken zip, the Viper assault vest I bought before it = Perfectly serviceable condition.

Comment

Can any of you post me a link to a company that makes a good sniper belt but does it in OD. I have tried to find them but i can only find Viper :D

Comment

Bulle make cracking 7.62 mag pouches
                Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

Thanks, i will have a good at some, i have just seen quickly they do a complete chest rig for the SR25 model weapons too haha

Comment

When you pick out your rig or MOLLE pouches for mags you'll want to be sure it's for 7.62x51 NATO magazines and not 7.62x39 AK. Some product descriptions at retailers might just say '7.62' without being more specific, although generally the shorter, wider pouches for AR-10/SCAR-H/G3/M14 etc should be easy to pick out.
                    REMF Tacticool - Facebook, YouTube & Instagram

Comment

Thanks, i will make sure i email companies before i buy anything.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Tweedie Find out more about Tweedie
                      Working...
                      X