Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Camoflague for M4

Hey everyone,

I'm interested in camoing up my M4 (G&G TR4 CQB-R) and I want to know how to do that.
    I was thinking of using a fabric/foliage over cover instead of spray painting it.

If anyone has any help and advice then please let me know

Cheers :D
    Own:
    - GHK G5, TM Sig Sauer P226, G&G TR4 CQB-R
    Wanted:
    - TM M870 Breacher, TM VSR-10 G Spec
    Selling:
    - VFC HK417 DMR

Re: Camoflague for M4

Take the upper and lower apart, Give the upper a coating of tan krylon and artifically wear, leave the lower black and do same to stock, will look great. Might be the right pic ive uploaded. If not shoot me down but this one looks gucci.

2043SEAL-M4-CQB-and-sniper-upper_PG[1].jpg

Comment

If you'd read his post you may have noticed he doesn't want to spray it. Though to get the look in picture it is the only way to go.

You could try covering it with snipers tape and then spraying that. Another option could be to wrap some camo tape around it.
      The laptop is mightier than the pistol.

Comment

Yeah I saw that but only way to properly cam up an M4 without hindering performance or adding extra weight or added annoyingness is to spray it. Only way unless you got another ? Cause tape looks shite and cam nets get in the way all the time.

Comment

stuff like netting and tape wll only fall off and look tatty or get cought on shrubs and stuff the only proper way to do i is spray it unless you get some army scapa tape and wrap it round propery then paint that but id either leave it or spray it

Comment

Yup, just spray it and let it wear from natural use. I would "smoke" the paint on the barrel with a candel (then rub off soot with a rag) to simulate the paint getting discolored from the barrels heat.

This is real steal but it gives a idea of how we do it. This colt 6933 is base green with tan over spray using tall grasses.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Hillad00 Find out more about Hillad00
            Working...
            X