Kriss Vector gear loadouts and carrying mags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kriss Vector gear loadouts and carrying mags

Picked up my Kriss 29th 4 mags and was wondering how people are loading up their rigs to carry the mags (they are quite large and bulky)

Any pics of people's set ups?

Re: Kriss Vector gear loadouts and carrying mags

I would suggest the blue force gear ten speed MP7 rig. It'll hold five mags close to your chest and is very comfy. I use it or my MP7 and MP9 mags and they fit fine. As the upper part on the KRISS mags is thinner I would hazard a guess that they'd fit too.

Comment

M4 Magazine pouchs. Everything fits in them.

Comment

Originally posted by StargateP90 View Post
        M4 Magazine pouchs. Everything fits in them.
        G36 mags don't :P

They would surely be pretty loose in there. I can fit 2 MP7 mags in my single G36 pouches but they are slightly wider than m4 ones.
        Coventry University Airsoft Society - "Rock Up Late, Fuck Shit Up, Go Home"

Comment

M4 mag pouch?

Problem is (and was the case with my mp7 and mp9 mags) when you remove one mag from the pouch, leaving one in the pouch - it bounces around and simply doesn't retain it well enough.

mp5 pouch may work but I recently sold mine off - not sure if a Kriss mag will fit in them.

Comment

Head on tactical are making kwa kriss specific pouches

Comment

drop "shaide" a PM, he was running his on saturday at anzio. im sure he was using ump mag pouches for his

Comment

for my mp9 i got a load of bulle's silencer type pouches, held mp9 mags perfect as the top is adjustable, they are velcro or clip fastened. come in a load of camos. shouldnt have the slightest issue taking vector mags.

i also bought the c-type double m4 pouch that bulle do, that would take three mp9 mags at once, so when my silencer type pouches had the mags used from them, i would reload, then put the two leftover mags, back into the empty silencer pouches. worked really well and means you only need two silencer pouches, plus 2 c-tye pouches, and you can carry 8-9 mags and not take a huge amount of molle real estate to do it.

hope this helps
                Khathar hunnu bhanda marnu ramrod It is better to die, than live a coward

http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/...if?w=275&h=157

Comment

Originally posted by Fitch View Post
                  M4 mag pouch?

Problem is (and was the case with my mp7 and mp9 mags) when you remove one mag from the pouch, leaving one in the pouch - it bounces around and simply doesn't retain it well enough.

mp5 pouch may work but I recently sold mine off - not sure if a Kriss mag will fit in them.

Then you use the retention cord to hold the final mag in.

Been running that set up for 3 years only dropped a mag once.

Comment

Originally posted by StargateP90 View Post
                    Then you use the retention cord to hold the final mag in.

Been running that set up for 3 years only dropped a mag once.

Easy for you to say Hence why I've lost 3 TW5 mags and have constantly dropped Mac 11, Glock 18c, M9 and mp7 mags as the bungees pull off with general movement.

Comment

I have this miscellaneous pouch that's been kicking around that I accidentally discovered is deep enough to comfortably hold two side by side, with a bit of cord in the middle to stop a single one flapping about. I'ts not perfect, but it'll do until a proper pouch comes out.

Incidentally, tried carrying them in m4 pouches and they fell out constantly, wouldn't recommend.
                      - confirmed Mr.cool coolest of the cool airsofters.
                      - I can't believe I'm lame enough to put my extremely cool youtube channel in my signature

Comment

Adjustable tension kydex pouches for molle or belt.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Fitch Find out more about Fitch
                        Working...
                        X