khaki or coyote brown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• khaki or coyote brown

i was looking for some g36 bungee mag pouches and found that pantac make some. they are for a warrior tan ricas compact. unfortunately i can't find tan just khaki or coyote brown. which is going to be the most similar to the vest?

Cheers guys
    TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Re: khaki or coyote brown

khaki i think is most similar to tan but i love the shade of coyote brown :D

Comment

Coyote ftw
      Custom M4
      TM 1911

Comment

They are both pretty similar from what I have seen, no worse than mixing different brands when it come to colours (ie warrior and Bulle OD)

Comment

on a side topic relating to the pouches, they do fit G36 mags, but the lugs really ristrict the quick eject thing, they get caught, and of course thats the bad thing with them lugs on the g36 mags, plus they arnt that good anyway, thinking bout sawing the lugs off mine,coz they really do anoy me. :p
          I apologize for anything that might pxss you off

rate me: http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=37396

Comment

Originally posted by xissteve View Post
            on a side topic relating to the pouches, they do fit G36 mags, but the lugs really ristrict the quick eject thing, they get caught, and of course thats the bad thing with them lugs on the g36 mags, plus they arnt that good anyway, thinking bout sawing the lugs off mine,coz they really do anoy me. :p
            oh yeah already ripped those annoying lugs off

i understand the idea of making it easier for a quick reload from having two mags clipped together. and i really like that. however they have made it harder to get the damn things out of the pouches the lugs on the mags tend to break anyway so i still end up duct taping them together

from the pics coyote brown looks a little darker and khaki looks a little lighter. is this about right? cos i'll probably get the coyote brown if this is the case.

cheers guys
            TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

Its darker and better :D
              Custom M4
              TM 1911

Comment

Originally posted by Hypnose View Post
                Its darker and better :D
                oh really!

Comment

Go for the coyote

Comment

CB does look the business - ive had many loadouts, and many rigs but the Flyye gear in CB is the best ive come across.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

caffin999 IT Consultant Find out more about caffin999
                    Working...
                    X