Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Viper Tactical Glasses - Prescription inlays

Hi all,

I purchased some Viper Tactical Glasses awhile back, and they came with and insert that you can get prescription lenses into then clip onto the frame.
    Being somewhat challenged in the eyesight department this is great for me as I cant be arsed with contacts (had them but other the years my eyes don't like wearing them anymore).

Has anyone got these and managed to find somewhere to get the lenses installed? I've got to all the high-street opticians and they wont put a set of prescriptions into them.

Re: Viper Tactical Glasses - Prescription inlays

You are going to the wrong opticians. I have a pair of guarder glasses and got my inserts done at boots opticians. Also there is a thread in the general discussion. Try the search button, it is your friend lol.
    http://www.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=4757

Comment

Hi yeah i did a search and all the results were talking about the glasses and inserts but didn't find anything with were to get the inserts from.
      I tried the high-street opticians (VisExpress, SpecSavers, Boot) and even a couple of the supermarkets that have them.

dont think the bloke at boots understood want i was after. He though i wanted the inserts to "be the" safety glasses.

Comment

Take the inserts in to the optician and show them. I got mine in boots in one of their 2for1 offers.
        http://www.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=4757

Comment

Specsavers put lenses into my shooting inserts, just take them in and show what you want.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Youngbull1980 Find out more about Youngbull1980
          Working...
          X