Enter the "Clones"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Enter the "Clones"

I started out with UK DPM and an old NI chest rig basicly because I had these in a box, soon released that DPM was a bit too common so started looking at other types, none of the current US pattern, woodland, ACU or Marpat realy work here so ended up with Tigerstripe instead. As for rigs will be keeping the NI chest rig its comfortable and holds everything I nedd for a days airsofting

Comment

for me its what mood i am in. i used the dmp look when i started out the went to OD kit. but now a using my "Merc" loadout and to me its unusual. its basicaly a mix of the kit i have; dpm pants OD/black shirt/long sleeve T with a custom sand SA vest its what i like compleatly random but it works and looks good with my custom G36.

Comment

I wear what's funtional and what I like.

I picked auscam cos it isn't common and makes me stand out in the crowd of common patterns whilst being really nice kit that is just easy to wear and I could buy it in little girly sizes lol

For the summer I'm planning a light loadout to survive the heat. It's essentially PMC without the bodyarmour if I had to give it a name but really it'll just be a plain pair of trousers, t-shirt and extremely light loadbearing gear. Fed up of melting on summer days lol. I'm not geardo enough to care if it's authentic or not especially at regular skirmish days. If i was running out as part of a team , milsim or some other special event I will make the full effort otherwise it's just a combination of what works and what i like the look of.
        Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
        I've never seen an Aug look so large :p

Comment

I like to emulate a slightly more realistic approach to my loadout, so I tend to use gear similar to what a real soldier would wear in a warzone. Admittedly, looks play as important a part in airsoft as tactics and a good AEG for me.
          For woodland, I'll sport my woodland BDUs (I've got a variety, from US to DPM to Flecktarn to Vegetato) alongside what no soldier would be without - a plate carrier and a helmet. Any other added gear is purely for practical purposes.
          I like dressing up like a grunt, as opposed to the uber special forces look, simply because it feels more realistic to me. Never been a fan of the PMC loadout, and not terribly a fan of the uber-special forces (complete with Multicam) look either.
          Give me a mid-90's US Marine look with ALICE webbing, M82 woodland camo BDUs with matching PASGT vest and helmet, and an M16A2 with M203 and I'll be good to go.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

idrivetractors I hate Airsoft... Find out more about idrivetractors
          Working...
          X