Dog Handlers/Working Dogs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dog Handlers/Working Dogs

This is just a little thread about dog handlers across the world. As it says above, SF dog handlers and all military police dog handlers.
    I a dog handler myself, and will be working over seas In The near future.
    So would like some in put, pictures, load out and kits ideas.
    Feel free to post pictures of opinions etc etc....

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361301489.485593.jpg me and my tactical dog that will be traveling with me
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361301560.050763.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361301570.969264.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361301590.881347.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361301617.065435.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361301656.427707.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361301682.077880.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361301749.088068.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361301787.281798.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361301801.712631.jpg

Feel free to add, comment and post

Re: Dog Handlers/Working Dogs - UKSF USSF USMC POLICE PRIVATE PMC SECURITY.... (Pic

yes but can you have dog handlers in airsoft ?
    After cheap project guns and various bits of kit

Comment

I'm a dog handler, but don't take my dog.
      Just ideas for load outs if you get me, seems abit of a pointless thread now lol

Comment

Re: Dog Handlers/Working Dogs - UKSF USSF USMC POLICE PRIVATE PMC SECURITY.... (Pic

Surely the same as any other, except a tracking lead and a pouch of treats, maybe a collapsible bowl,

If for a police loadout an over inflated ego is also required

Comment

Don't forget your pooper scooper and tactical poo sack!

Comment

Originally posted by Rifleman93 View Post
            Surely the same as any other, except a tracking lead and a pouch of treats, maybe a collapsible bowl,

If for a police loadout an over inflated ego is also required
            Aaahhhahahahahaha and not to forget and massive gut lol I only know of 3 skinny police dog handlers lol

Comment

I have a molle attached poop bags lol and folding shovel for the heavy loads lol

Comment

Tactical Scuba Canine Unit!

Three reasons to stand up: 1. To get the remote 2. To go to the bathroom 3. Because you’re the real slim shady

Comment

Whilst not immensely useful to the forum as a whole probably I really appreciate these images, dog handling is the specialty I'm looking at if I do sign up (and my three years of studying animal behavior would be useful).

What's your dogs specialty? Given breed I'm guessing its a "protection" dog but could be a searcher.
                  "The only easy day was yesterday"

Originally posted by woody549
                  Guns + Booze + Friends + Fun = Winning

Comment

Originally posted by 36CrazyFists View Post
                    Tactical Scuba Canine Unit!

That is excellent lol
                    I was getting really excited as the photo wanting loading then I did I was abit like sad face lol

Comment

I'm pleased to see a thread on this. I've been honoured to work with RAF police and civvie police dog handlers over the years so i will be subscribing and contributing when I can

Comment

Originally posted by Fenrisianspirit View Post
                        Whilst not immensely useful to the forum as a whole probably I really appreciate these images, dog handling is the specialty I'm looking at if I do sign up (and my three years of studying animal behavior would be useful).

What's your dogs specialty? Given breed I'm guessing its a "protection" dog but could be a searcher.
                        You looking to sign up auto the regs?
                        Yeah that right matey, he's what we call a GP dog, serving as a general purpose protection dog. Public order, crowd control. But not sure what my trips abroad will entail . He will be trained as a 'Duel purpose' dog. Detecting Explo, ammunition etc etc

Comment

A few I have saved from various sources

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361310160.776278.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1361310197.861153.jpg

I have a few others stored elsewhere

Comment

Originally posted by Rory4657 View Post
                            I'm pleased to see a thread on this. I've been honoured to work with RAF police and civvie police dog handlers over the years so i will be subscribing and contributing when I can
                            Rory it is a pleasure, have a few good friends from Vet core and one who's just joined RAF dog section. Numerous civvie handlers, security and police

Feel free to add any comments pictures advice

Comment

Originally posted by Rory4657 View Post
                              A few I have saved from various sources

[ATTACH]79875[/ATTACH][ATTACH]79876[/ATTACH]

I have a few others stored elsewhere
                              That bloke looks like he's been bitten by his dog!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Elliott Crawford Hey guys and gals Been playing airsoft for a little while now got brought into it my Some guys I know, train and work with and I think it's great good old clean fun. Find out more about Elliott Crawford
                              Working...
                              X