zombie apocalypse look

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• zombie apocalypse look

im looking to to a zombe apocalypse look it will be a civilan look so im thinking t-shirt and geans but what i want your opinions on is primarey gun I.E. AK47 Vs shotgun and pistol im thinking colt python or a desert eagle all idears welcom
    Originally posted by Stones
    true, but one goes boom at things that fly and one goes boom at things infantry dont like.

Re: zombe apocalypse look

If you are looking for a yank style civi zombie loadout weapons wise most things used by law enforcement as they would be more easily accessible (from dead cops :D not that police being dead is necessary a good thing)

Pistols: Colt, Glock, Barretta all of these are widely used as police sidearms, sig 226 maybe as these are used by alot of federal agencies, but almost anything that is a 9mm in real life. Revolvers are good too.

Shotguns: Most tbh but a SPAS might look a little out of place.

SMG: MP5 is used by most law enforcement agencies, Uzi for a more "gang banger" look

Rifles: M16A2/A4 as they are used by the military, M4 for the same reason, almost anything blot lock as they are legal to almost anyone. I would stay away from the AK family as it looks more insurgent/militia than zombie survivor.

For brits mostly the same but replace the M4/M16 with an L85 or G36c family weapon, and stick to either a Glock or a Sig 226 for a pistol

For clothes an tac kit, Jeans are good, with a jacket of some kind. As far as webbing/vests go, a satchel and belt pack would look best, not too much tac kit or you start looking like a PMC.

Comment

It really depends. Most things can be justified and explained in a zombie scenario. If Uk then obviously you're going to be more limited weapons wise. Personally I'd go for a looted sa80, blood stained and torn rig (probably from the poor bugger you nabbed the sa80 from) or makeshift bandolier and then whatever civ clothes you like. Probably some kind of backpack as well. If you're wanting purely civ perhaps a hunting rifle of smoe description instead. Nice look but less practical skirmishing.

If overseas you can pretty much take what you like.

Cyrano
      sigpic
      My Feedback

Comment

Shottie lots of pyro and a make shift rig obviusly with some raggerdy civies as you have obviusly servived the zombie incursion for quite some time Maybe a rubber axe for taking there heads off as well?

Curtis

Comment

White torn shirt and a cricket bat very Simon peg

Comment

I agree with abbadon. the UK is probably the hardest load out to do due to the fact no gun shops. so your best bet is probably every day civi cloths just torn up and bloody. as for guns;
            PRIMARY. MP5, SA80, G36C/K any farmers weapon.
            Secondary. glocks, sig, and any gun you can get on the street.
            always will need a melea weapon and dont forget you could do your load out from any camping/surplus store

Comment

mish mash some police/army/civy gear. get some pics up of your idea's

Comment

whell im thinking of a uk look so im thinking mp5 and glock (like what the aru or what i might have scavenged from a police station)
                Originally posted by Stones
                true, but one goes boom at things that fly and one goes boom at things infantry dont like.

Comment

keep it real as possible.

if your going the civie route, think about the weapons available to them. are you going to be the zombie survivor noob, or the Max brooks kick ass zombie vet?

military wize, again can be anything, but i've always liked the idea of a military living in a zombie world, ie 2 or 3 years into the zombie apoc, how would the kit be holding up, what changes adjustments could there be, same for weapons as well.

deffinately get a shotgun, what ever your doing, its 101 must have for zombie killing, military have them, and easy enough to obtain by civies.

Boris
                  K98 sale ----> http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...43#post1216243

Comment

a baseball bat. covered in blood. if you can even just attach this somewhere on your kit, it'll finish the look

Comment

Originally posted by solidsnake1256 View Post
                      White torn shirt and a cricket bat very Simon peg
                      +1

'Nough said.
                      Originally posted by B.E.N.
                      Originally posted by TheLazymarksman
                      Tactical bed covers...
                      Double or single?

Comment

Try civvie bottom half.
                        jeans maybe they are good and sturdy.
                        top half i would actually say a smock as it is possible they are everywhere after all.

weapon wise i would go for shotgun (maybe mossberg) and pistol i would go for a glock.

i would probably have just a satchel basic belt kit (i was gonna say utilitybelt but batman probably would have survived he is awesome), and a backpack .

could have a few nades as well .

not too sure though i have many ideas.

shaun.
                        Originally posted by Utorak
                        FUUUUUUUU! I'm not going to be putting the barrel of my gun near anything like that.

Comment

UK Zombie Appocalypse civi...hmmm... assuming it's a good way into, and you're now somewhat grizzled.

Weapons (primary) - AK47 (they're everywhere afterall...), MP5 (police), L85 (Army), pump action shotgun (farmers).

Weapons (Secondary) - Any sort of 'common' pistol

Gear - Practical civi gear e.g. Jeans, cargo trousers, jackets, tees (naturally blood splattered and torn), make-shift & minimal load-bearing kit, improvised protection (one knee pad, leather sleeves, etc.)

Inspiration - The pair who rescue the lead at the beggining of '28 Days Later' (been too long since I last saw it to remember names...), 'Land of the Dead' scavengers, 'Doug' at the end of 'The Hills Have Eyes'.

For a less veteran survivor, or shorter way into the ZA, increase 'civi elements' (less pratical clothes, etc.) and decrease 'soldier elements' (less protective gear, 'equipment', etc.).

Hope this is some sort of inspiration.

Comment

Shotgun and Desert Eagle/Glock 17.

Comment

you live in Bournemouth mate - keep it real - there's plenty of gun wielding chavs round there :P

either that and go out in the sticks and rob off the farmers.

- just joking - live not far from Bournemouth myself.

glock + mp5 = cool. - a shotty would be better though.

mac
                              Originally posted by Coz
                              Holds gun like a super sniper pro......Cries when wind blows his BB off course.
                              http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...iping-tactics- sniping tactics thread.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

the guru love computers, XBOX, TV and airsoft Find out more about the guru
                              Working...
                              X