Want good batteries cheap and new?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want good batteries cheap and new?

Just a little tip here if you want great batries cheap and new you should go check out your nerest proper R.C dealer they sell the same batries we all use in airsoft, ni-cd's and ni-mh's at 2/3ds of the price and lippo batries are about 1/2 the price. Most chargers are about the same price apart from lippo chargers wich are much cheaper. Hope i save you all some monney without retracting from zero ones profit margines.

(Hope your ok with this thread zero one admins but if not just delete it il be ok about it).
    Pure Plastic Pwnage

Re: Want good batteries cheap and new?

They are 7.2v though?

eBay is the way forward. Brand new 9.6v 3300 mah, under £20 delivered.

Comment

no all of them though youve just got to look through one of there catologs
      (p.s i have a rc car with a 12.4v batery in it so i personaly no you can)
      Pure Plastic Pwnage

Comment

but a good tip any way
        Pure Plastic Pwnage

Comment

or just buy the cells and tabs and solder yourself, piece of cake really, but i suppose with the price of them anyway for about £15 ish, why bother

Comment

Soldering your own packs together is all very well and good... but having a shrinkwrapped pack is a different matter. If you dont take the proper care insulating your new pack, you could easily develop short circuits and at the best, you may destroy your new battery pack. At worst, your £20 saving has set fire to yout £200 gun.

Unless you have a shrink wrapping machine available to you, I wouldnt bother risking it.

Comment

you can get shrink wrap too....i know coz i bought some, you just put it over your battery pack and use your mums/girlfriends hairdryer....and it magically shrinks tightly over your pack
              VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
              trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

don't deny it, we all no your trying to disguise the fact that you own a hair dryer its ok we wont bully you about it were all friends here
                Pure Plastic Pwnage

Comment

i dont use a hairdryer anymore.........now that ive discoverd curling tongs!!!
                  VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
                  trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

why mess around trying to save some money making your own ebay is the way as jagillham said big batterys for cheap prices

Comment

ebay does offer good deals both in uk and from abroad , hong kong is a great place to get lipos from (most batteries are made there anyway)

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

sheard Well ive been alive for some time now and im starting to get the jist of it Find out more about sheard
                      Working...
                      X