Taliban/Terrorist Loadout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Taliban/Terrorist Loadout

I'm thinking of doing an eastern european type freedom fighter thing, I'm think about Some random Cammo trousers
    heavy looking assault boots
    Ice-Cube teeshirt
    Some crappy Nike rucksake from the early 90s
    and some random chistrig, maybe a chicom or maybe even like a Northern irland chest rig in black. Any ideas on that?
    Oh and whatever kind of AK i decide to buy.

Critisisms?

Comment

its a shame that people can get so upset over what someone decides to wear....myself and a few others are seriously thinking about starting a terrorist/ freedom fighter team from the middle east as a bit of fun,but after reading some of the comments left here it seems like we could have some proper fights on our hands,its a pity that only western soldiers and allies are allowed to be represented, dont you need some historical enemies to fight against...or do you prefer dpm vs multicam
      VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
      trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

i feel that if you take offence to what someone wears, its denying whats happening, there are terrorists out there, this is happening and i dont see how someone portraying that in airsoft is a problem whatsoever, but people have their opinions,

Comment

I was on a exercise at bramley recently and fought against second years dressed as Taliban, never laughed so hard in my life when they are chanting, funniest thing, if you wanna dress as terrorist then go ahead but don't go too far that will cause offence, like holy books and what not

Comment

i know a lot of people who wouldnt even bat an eyelid they would probs just laugh because it is what you choose to wear
            but you dont have to be a genious of not what to do
            like shouting allah (dont know if that is the correct spealing) its silly
            but just playing is fine

because TBH at the moment its british army, american army, swat, sas and all those catagories it would be nice to see something different on field for a change

Comment

I've skirmished in I suppose what you could label as insurgent gear, although it wasn't my intention to dress as a terrorist or whatever, I just wanted to skirmish in some different kit to what you normally see. I have a brown salwar kameez and waistcoat, a pakol hat and a chicom chest rig. As far as I'm concerned that could portray an afghan gangster to some CIA-SOG type. Intentionally dressing up as talib or hamas fighter is bad taste as far as I'm concerned, so I'd advise just get some realistic kit and pretend you're a local interpretor or something.

My 2p

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

olehowe Find out more about olehowe
              Working...
              X