Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Where to find British UBACS elbow pad inserts?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to find British UBACS elbow pad inserts?!

Do they even exist!? There are places to insert elbow pads in the MTP UBACS and for the life of me I cannot find them anywhere online! I assumed there would be lots of surplus ones online or whatever but can't find a thing. All that seems to come up are the neoprene inserts for the US uniforms (which are all situated in the US obviously).

Any advice on where to find some would be helpful... otherwise I will just have to go for over the shirt pads.

They SHOULD come with them, so theyve been removed. They are neoprene like the "us" ones though.
    -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
    -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

Think I have a load of them lying round if you want them.

But the UBACS is much more comfortable with them out.

Comment

Re: Where to find British UBACS elbow pad inserts?!

Plus you can look ally as fuck, as you can actualy roll your arms up without the padding!

Owner of DCS
        (Doom custom shooters)
        PM me for Custom work!

Comment

they are a bitch to get back in everyone takes them out they are pointless

Comment

As has been said, everyone removes them anyway, they just get in the way and are never on your elbows when you need them to be. If you really really want elbow pads in the UBACs, get a cheap thin roll mat and cut out the shape needed, it does the same thing.
            section 24 of the 1968 Act
            Supplying imitation firearms to minors
            1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
            2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

I have a British issue ubac brand new mtp, with full arm padded insert if you interested drop me a message

Comment

I got some when I bought my Multicam UBACS. I havn't even used them. They are sat in a draw somewhere in my house.

- - - Updated - - -

I got some when I bought my Multicam UBACS. I havn't even used them. They are sat in a draw somewhere in my house.
                sigpic

Comment

The cuff ones are really annoying but the shoulder and elbow ones are nice, obviously its all down to how it feels on you.
                  sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I've got 4 UBACs worth of pads in my kit boxes, they irritate the hell out of me as you end up with the arms sticking out and bulking everything up - not entirely sure why they include them TBH - they'd be far better off having velcro straps so you can actually wrap them around your arm.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

JRTIGHE Find out more about JRTIGHE
                    Working...
                    X