MSA Sordin question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MSA Sordin question

Ok so im looking at buying a set of sordins without a microphone would this look odd on a modern seal load-out? do they just use the ear pro version?
    Custom M4
    TM 1911

Re: MSA Sordin question

can't say I've ever seen them using the version without Mic but that's not too say it doesn't happen. tbh I don't think most ppl would notice you had the basic version on unless you pointed it out to them although that said if your just going for looks why not grab a pair of z tactical sordins?
    Catch me on Instagram @Weaponhit_Robson

Comment

The non mic version is primarily for hearing protection, they tend to use mic versions as real ptts use mil spec plugs not fragile 3.5mm jacks, i use the non mic version because i hate boom mics they just get in the way for me.
      Custom g&p mk18 mod1 cqb------tm glock 17 custom------king arms sig 556 shorty------tm tactical master berreta m9------magpul pts masada------WA gbb m4a1------WE sig P226R------KWA mp9A3------tm p226 e2------kwa mp7a1------systema ptw L119A1.

Comment

I also use the non mic version with a helmet. I don't think it looks odd at all.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Hypnose Find out more about Hypnose
        Working...
        X