Freedom Fighters AK?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freedom Fighters AK?

Hi everyone, I've recently been playing Freedom Fighters again and I've always loved the AK 74 in that game, However I'm not too fond on 74s myself im more of a 47 man. But I really want to create this gun. This being the case I want to make a mixture of both, i.e. take the best bits from both generations of AK.
    So my real questions are,
    Do most 74 parts fit onto 47s? (like the ribbed reciever cover and the AKM flash hider)
    And,
    How would I go about creating that awesome design on the stock of the gun and on the mags?

Fot those of you who haven't played the game, It is essentially an AK74 with all wooden and plastic parts white instead and with a waffle mag/ themamold mag blend. I unfortunatly can't post any pictures as there are none on the internet! :/
    But yes would really appreciate all/any imput.
    Thanks
    Feenix
    sigpic
    G&P M16A1, CA XM177, CYMA AKM AIMS, KJW CO2 1911, WELL MP5K GBB, M4 with M203

Re: Freedom Fighters AK?

I know that 74 and 47 handguards are not compatible, unless slightly modified. If thats any help.
    Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
    Just because something is in Transformers 2 doesnt make it real.

Comment

Having looked up some screenshots (Ive never heard of freedom fighters until now) Im guessing that the AK in it isnt anythign to with a 74, its simply a 47 with white furniture! Waffle mags are easy had as well, I use some myself and all youd have to do is paint it white... so yeah, an AK47 and a tin of white paint should sort it.

Edit: Wait a sec just saw the games front cover and its actually an AKM, so if you want one of them CYMA make a good one. MAG also make good quality AKM mags (used them before) for around £25 for 5
      Trader feedback: http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=8590

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid_snake View Post
        (Ive never heard of freedom fighters until now)

How dare you speak that foul language!
        You shall be banished from this land for not knowing what freedom fighters is, only one of the best games ever mate.

Comment

Yeah, as Liquid said, AKM with some waffle mags, white paint here and there and job's a goodun.

And I agree, Freedom Fighter's was and is an incredible game.
          sigpic

Comment

Like this?

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/ca...AK-47_Lv70.png

Comment

Nope thats a modern american aftermarket version of the AK and IW are a bunch of asshats.

Comment

Yeah, minus the RIS crap and modernised stock. Best to use the actual game for reference if you still have it, lost my copy ages ago and regretting it.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Liquid_snake View Post
                  Having looked up some screenshots (Ive never heard of freedom fighters until now) Im guessing that the AK in it isnt anythign to with a 74, its simply a 47 with white furniture! Waffle mags are easy had as well, I use some myself and all youd have to do is paint it white... so yeah, an AK47 and a tin of white paint should sort it.

Edit: Wait a sec just saw the games front cover and its actually an AKM, so if you want one of them CYMA make a good one. MAG also make good quality AKM mags (used them before) for around £25 for 5
                  Cheers mate, the AK on the cover is an AKM but it is not the one ingame unfortunatly :/
                  I'll attempt to get a detailled picture myself lol
                  But yeh the mags are like a PTS M4 Madbull PMAG but for an AK and they have white at the top rear :P
                  Yeah.... I'll get some pics
                  Cheers everyone though
                  Feenix
                  sigpic
                  G&P M16A1, CA XM177, CYMA AKM AIMS, KJW CO2 1911, WELL MP5K GBB, M4 with M203

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Feenix Find out more about Feenix
                  Working...
                  X