Holsters need opinions!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holsters need opinions!

So I've been looking into making a leather shoulder holster like the one bruce is sporting in diehard but not sure whether there cool ? Also I can't afford to buy one as they are pricey so unless someone has one they don't need anymore I shall have to make one!

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Re: Holsters need opinions!

It's the practicality of them, where do you play, woodland, urban, CQC?
    What's your usual skirmish clothing? If you wear full tactical kit or jacket in colder days how you going to wear a shoulder holster rig?
    They only look cool in the films or if your Playing inside and only really use a pistol! But then your pistol will be drawn not holstered! So I'd go for a hip holster, even a concealed carry with a shirt over it.
    Mark

Comment

Drop leg holster is acceptable in all conditions really. On the hip and your easily able to ready your sidearm nice and quickly
      sigpic

Comment

Looks good, but a shoulder holsters main function is to hide the fact you are carrying, which ultimately in an airsoft game, everyone will be. If you were playing games which required you to have it hidden this would be awesome, I just don't think it would be that practical in the vast majority of games and when things aren't practical I find they often get ditched.
        sigpic

Comment

Right cheers guys youve made my mind up stick to my hip and leg holsters ha ha

Rubi-tong I was looking at moving more towards FBI kinda load out like ballistic vest not to tactical,

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

chopper66 I'm a hairdresser by trade living in Leicester Find out more about chopper66
          Working...
          X