AK fastmags?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AK fastmags?

I've just bought an AK and I want to buy some mag pouches for the mags, I currently have my M4 mags held in 5.56 fastmags on a belt setup and I'm looking for something along a similar line. After a quick google I've seen images of 7.62 fastmags being used to hold AK mags and I may well run with that idea but I'm wondering if there is anyone on the forum with first hand knowledge in this area.

Is there a better solution to this issue or should I just run with the 7.62 fastmags?

Re: AK fastmags?

I am in a very similar position, so if you get any feed back on this in the next day or so would please kindly PM me the info as i will be away for a few days?

Thank you.

Comment

I've had a similar issue, ended up just using regular fabric pouches, but this might be worth a look (don't worry, it's not a retailer link) http://kitup.military.com/2012/06/wa...mags-7-62.html

Comment

You could always think about getting some kydex ones made.

Comment

7.62 fastmags work great, i Removed the inner rubber strips used for more friction retenion for easier mag extraction

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

psirus101 I hate ForceGhost and have made it my mission in life to find a way to make him suffer a thousand hells. Find out more about psirus101
          Working...
          X