Gloves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Gloves

G-Tac Xtreme Shooting Gloves nice and comfortable and pretty raised cushiony bits on the back.

Comment

when i first started out i used mil force armoured gloves but now i use mechnix camo gloves the have a great feel seein what the were designed for.

might not be as cool as the oakly 1s but i like em

For sale,JG G3 sas solid stock() PM for details

Comment

know its an old post, but recently (i know there expensive) but i found my sealskins minilary gloves to be AWSOME. best gloves i have had got mine from millets (not really the best shop for airsoft) in there military service section.

Comment

I see a lot of people recommending Oakley SI's, but from what i have experienced, we get a lot of returns on them at work. (keeping to the forum rules not mentioning retailer)
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Franatix View Post
            I see a lot of people recommending Oakley SI's, but from what i have experienced, we get a lot of returns on them at work. (keeping to the forum rules not mentioning retailer)
            I'm surprised about that they're an all round great pair of gloves, I've had them for around 6 months and they're still going strong, even with the fact I've modified them

\Dish/

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

PLAYGOD Find out more about PLAYGOD
            Working...
            X