1000 round speed loader home made

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1000 round speed loader home made

Hi all been playing around and created a rough version speed loader made from a plastic speed loader some material and a bottle cap. Take a look and let me know as an idea how it is. Obviously I will make some neater and nicer ones.
    Attached Files

Re: 1000 round speed loader home made

Thats a good idea actually, kudos to you
    Hate.
    "The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his

General George S.patton

Dboys AK74U with Samson rail (y)

Comment

Cheers dude. Not my original idea admittedly but a very effective way to do it. I shall use hot glue gun next time and measure it all out so its neat and tidy. You can roll it up and store it away then just get It out and fill your mids quickly.

Comment

This is a pretty sweet idea, how much do these bbs rattle around in there?

Comment

they dont because when you have bombed up your mid caps you roll the bag up and put it in a pouch! You simply tip from loader back toxbag and roll! = no rattle to give away your position!

- - - Updated - - -

Worth noting that you cut a window in side of speed loader at the side to pour from bag to loader. Presuming I cud get loaders cheap in bulk I cud bang a few out cheap.

Comment

Sounds good man, if you do end up making some, be sure to get it posted up here.

Comment

Ive been playing with zips as well today for the people who don't want a bottle top. Ill make one tomorrow and post it up. If I obviously perfected it and tidied it up what would you guys suggest an asking price. Bearing in mind I have to source the speed loaders

Comment

This is a great idea. And like other people have said if you do perfect these I would definitely be interested in them.
                sigpic

Comment

These are a great idea, I have a few of the bags and they are great for high cap mags but not too good for mids as i usually end up pouring my ammo everywhere.....

Comment

This is a genius idea and the solution to my "3 midcap lightweight" loadout problem
                    Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

Stunned by the responses guys cheers.
                      I used them sundaycand have to say the only issue is looks. Definitely going to be making a few of these

Comment

They look like really good idea. Have you considered adding an elastic loop with a toggle on it? Bit like a drawstring you get on a hoddie, that way when rolled up you could pull the loop and fasten it to stop it coming un-rolled (and noisy) if it's in your pocket.

Cheers,
                        Matt
                        Sent using ones and zeros over the ether.
                        --
                        I appear to be highly attractive to bb's; yet highly repulsive to springs and gearbox internals...

Comment

I can definitely have a look at this matt initially I was tipping back out the loader when ive finished and rolling it up and storing in a pouch to eliminate rattle but a drawstring cud be possible.
                          Cheers.

All you guys have contributed some good ideas and praise ill be sure to do the same in return.

Comment

Here's my take on the 'quiet' speed loader . Dremel'ed a notch in the side of the loader , then epoxied a bottle top in to the notch , once dry cut out the centre of the bottle top . The bag in the pic holds about 1000-1300 BBs this one lives in a pouch on my rig . I also have one that'll hold a good 5000 that stays in the safezone .
                            By using this set up I can easily change the size of BB I'm using in the speed loader (.25s AEGs .30s in pistol) and as the loader and BBs are kept separate there's definetly no rattle !
                            From deepest darkest pagan Wales ! The steel wolves !

Comment

did exactly what the OP did a few weeks ago, but didnt do it too well and lost a lot of BBs...
                              -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
                              -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
                              X