Multi cam! multi cam!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Multi cam! multi cam!

personally i love multicam, for the sole reason that i look damn good in it.... no but seriously its bloody great for the one reason that its "multi-cam" for multi enviroments.

one tip DONT BUY CHEAP REPO'S!!! it tents to be a more on the pinkish side!! and that will only blend into a Beatles cartoon!!

i own a TRU-SPEC H2O Proof Gen 2 ECWCS and tru spec BDU set and although expensive near 200 quid for all! it will last a very long time.

the rain coat (h20 gen 2) is the best jacket i have ever owned, top quality and amazing protection and great features and...no i dont work for tru-spec!

happy camming!
    sigpic
    www.wix.com/srosefx/simonrosefx -special fx+ design
    www.simonrosemakeup.weebly.com - CAD airsoft

Comment

Originally posted by ThePesH View Post
      Seems to work well there because that is environment it was meant for. There isnt any pictures of it in a greener environment, where it would stick out quite a bit.
      Looks like someone saw the future
      Originally posted by BROWNING91
      MiniSnipa- just some advice... i think you have already been warned for posting non-sence, spam etc.. keep it up and your probably be banned.

Comment

Starbuck makes a fair point, I'd very much like to see pictures of this in a greener, perhaps darker forest to see how it copes.

Thanks

Comment

you can see the multicam works better in the greener hues
          sigpic
          www.wix.com/srosefx/simonrosefx -special fx+ design
          www.simonrosemakeup.weebly.com - CAD airsoft

Comment

if anyones intersted theres a fine stalker tdu multicam jacket in the gear section... :p

Comment

ok the basic answer is mc is suposed to be good in ALL enviroments but not great as it yould be imposabule to do that unless your solid snake

Comment

Originally posted by Fizzy View Post
                Jack of all trades, master of none
                I think thats the best way to sum up multicam. mind in grassy shrubby areas it works amazingly well as proven by the pics.

what some of you might not no is that multicam was designed to absorb the light around it.

In light like the desert it goes very light and its hard to make out the pattern with the eyes surgesting it works very well.

while in dark woody areas it turns more olive.

there is a bit on transformers that shows this. he is standing in shadow next to a dark building and his BDUs turn almost olive.

Comment

I find that multicam works pretty well. I have some desert USMC digi cam boonies that even in the scrub doesn't stand out as much as you would think.

Comment

Has anyone seen the new camo being issued to our troops next year. Looks a lot like multicam??
                    Also I came across possibly the best woodland camo I've ever seen in an old issue of AI- it was called Tibet-tarn I think?? Can't find it anywhere though. Looked like a cross between dpm and flecktarn

Comment

Some more info on that awesome camo- apparently it's Chinese army highland pattern. As I'm new to all this not sure if I'm allowed to post the link??? I'll try to get a photo on here later...

Comment

Originally posted by Thomo View Post
                        Some more info on that awesome camo- apparently it's Chinese army highland pattern. As I'm new to all this not sure if I'm allowed to post the link??? I'll try to get a photo on here later...
                        Hmm, well we have known about the new camo for a while now, MTP, as for this camo you are on about, sounds cool!
                        Have I bought or sold an item that relates to you recently? If so, please leave me my iTrader

Comment

Ah I love MC this time of year

Comment

I'm on a small screen here but is there actually anyone in that picture!? If that's MC I'm sold

Comment

Damn, where is James! All I can see is some random lone wolf patch floating in the air!

Thomo middle and slightly to the left :P

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Comment

imo, i don't think it's so much the camo that you wear, it's the 'wearer', i have used ACU many times in dense woodland. it's all about knowing when to move, when not to, when to shoot, when not to. it's more about making the right decisions.

like with ghilly suits, theyre no use if your sprinting around like a madman but having the right camo for the environment as you will just attract attention.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

TheLazyMarksman Please be aware that not only myself use this account. Find out more about TheLazyMarksman
                                Working...
                                X