Warrior DCS plate carrier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warrior DCS plate carrier

Haven't posted on these forums in a while, but I am looking to upgrade my kit sometime soon and was wondering if many of you have had any experience with the Warrior DCS plate carrier? If so what were your impressions. I know Warrior kit is usually top notch.

The major thing that is going to affect my decision is the size of them. In the past I have bought a vest from Warrior and while it is an excellent vest, I had to mod the straps on it to better fit my frame, and even then it is still quite annoyingly loose. Do any of you know if they will fit fairly skinny builds snugly?

Failing that I might have to get a Flyye FAPC.

Many thanks,
    Dan.

Re: Warrior DCS plate carrier

One of my friends is as thin as stick and it fitted him fine. Although never owned one I don't think i've ever heard a negative about them, good choice overall!
    Fire Team Zulu
    Find us on FaceBook - Fire Team Zulu Airsoft
    http://www.facebook.com/fireteamzuluairsoft

Comment

Theyre cracking bits of kit. I know about 3 people with them, all of slimmer build and they fit brilliants. If anything, theyre better for slimmer people.
      AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

I've recently picked one up and have been really impressed with it. Modifying the size is really easy too.
        "They love it, they do, they love it"

Comment

I love mine! fantastic bits of kit!
          TM SCAR-L recoil / G&G top tech 416 / TM USP compact

Comment

Using mine for the first time on saturday looks very well made

Comment

Bought one when they came back in stock a few weeks ago and despite being a larger bloke it fits me fine (opposite end of the spectrum from the OP) with plenty of space for pouches etc..

I ran mine at Wrexham last weekend and it was comfy as anything and wore really well!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

zulu Find out more about zulu
              Working...
              X