Emerson Tactical Pants vs Crye Tactical Pants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Emerson Tactical Pants vs Crye Tactical Pants

Second the Platatac - amazing quality, if not better than the Crye's. Their UBACS top that matches is even nicer as the main part is also multicam unlike most others with are a tan breathable material.

Comment

Curly68 - I have just brought some Elite Tactical Multicam trousers with the built in knee pads, they are epic especially for the price, quality is easily as good as my Propper A-TACS AU but with added knee pads, used them twice so far and I am very impressed

Comment

The platatac tac dax are an awesome pair of trousers. So adjustable. I wear a belt mounted holster over the waistband with no belt and it doesnt move an inch. Seem to be a slightly skinnier fir than the cryes as well. Cant recommend highly enough and I believe they are in UK stock

Comment

I own a pair of the emerson trousers and also a set of real crye trousers. I have found that the emerson ones are nowhere near as breathable as the cryes. Once the emersons get wet, I think they are on par with wet jeans to move around in.

Comment

Also consider the OPS Crye copies, come in a few different styles, great build quality, come complete with Crye Style Pads. I'm getting some custom made in DDPM at the moment.
            The laptop is mightier than the pistol.

Comment

I have a pair of gen3 Crye combats, and a set of Emerson gen3 clones. In terms of quality the Crye are far better, but for £215 in the UK before buying the knee pads (which I couldn't effin believe were not included) which push the price up to over £240, the Emerson are far better 'value for money' in terms of what we require for airsoft. I would highly recommend the Crye pants if your flush for cash, but if you can't justify the price tag you will be more than impressed with the clones. I would recommend however genuine knee pads over the clone ones, as I find the clone knee pads a little stiff.
              “A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Comment

Necro post alert..... Lads I need a pair of crye ops type pants by next week in Dpm... The higher the quality the better, price no issue. Does zero in Stock these or can someone pm a link?
                AIRSOFT WEAPONS M4 (recoil)sigpic

Comment

No one makes Crye cut DPM trousers. Any you have seen are probably custom made.

Comment

I think CKinnnerly had a pair. But yeah were custom made. Nobody makes them I'm afraid pal.

Quick update anyways for anyone interested. Turns out, after prolonged use. The Crye ones, albeit super expensive....are far far superior. Whether they are worth the price tag is a different question, however they are much more comfy. The knee pads stay in place, they wash better and are far more comfortable as well as much harder wearing. If you were to spend £240 on clone trousers, I'm confident that the genuine Crye ones would still outlast them all.
                    “A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Comment

Ah shite.... Why can't we have MC like everyone else.....! Thanks guys.
                      AIRSOFT WEAPONS M4 (recoil)sigpic

Comment

Looking to buy EMERSON G3 Tactical Pants W/ knee Pads (ATFG)
                        And cant see any top just an under armour ... any idea with one like Helikon or some others will blend it together ... i mean no big difference in material/colour/pattern
                        I found pants for around £50-70 So tops same amount for top too..
                        Can any one tell me what makes you are using to match them nicely

Comment

Of your spending that much mate....you could get them cheaper. I've seen warrior, TMC and Emerson ATACS FG clothing and they are all different. Onus of the three only warrior have the grypon pattern. The others are about 3 colours less I believe. The TMC g3s I have are sound, a little bright at first so need some washes. If you want it all to match then your gonna have to stick with the same company if using clones, if you go official then it doesn't matter. Warriori, helikon, OPS etc.

I don't even wear an ATACS too. They serve well with a standard OD soft shell or jacket. Or with tan gear look pretty sweet

Comment

I'm looking at having plain camo without under armor top. Thinking to run belt or a small rig with 6 M4 pouches. Emerson looks nice but looks like I will be spending more without knee pads on helikons

Sent using smoke signals.

Comment

My helikons are some nice pants. Had a few pairs. The only downside is the requirement to wear normal Velcro knee pads, which I spend most the day moving back into a comfortable position. Can't even get the blackhawk ones to stay put.! There is a set of clip on knee pads which are much better but not sure who makes them. The helikon ones will definitely outlast some TMC or Emerson ones. The Crye ones are well expensive, however will probably outlive you.!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Cojack Find out more about Cojack
                              Working...
                              X