Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G36 Mags Pouches/Vest options?

Hello folks,

So yeah as above, what are my options for G36 Mags? I'm not a gear novice by any means, and i'm aware i can use Double AR pouches for a Single G36 mag and all that malarky. But i'm wondering are there any specific and fairly cheap mag retention/pouch or even vest systems for the G36 series?

I've currently got a Marui Recoil Sopmod and a Marui recoil G36K, Both of which are stunning. However now with a wedding to pay for and my growing motorbike addiction i'm just not playing as much as i'd like. It'd be simpler and much more helpfull for me if i could have primary and a secondary using the same mags. I've got quite a considerable gear collection and again the same goes. if i get rid of one platform and keep a singular style of mag i could esily sell half of my gear to raise some money.

I'm more interested in keeping my G36 than my Sopmod, and up untill now, havnt really looked into options of G36 mag carrying. Does anyone have any ideas?

Ideally i'm looking for OD/RG or MTP/MC options as they are the two styles of camo i use.
    cheers
    - PIE
    Please remember to leave feedback, thanks! :D

Re: G36 Mags Pouches/Vest options?

Get the mag well converter and use M4 mags in your G36

Alternativly, somewhere on the Bay of e there is a chap selling ex police G36 MOLLE pouches in black which can always be Kryloned.

- - - Updated - - -

Also there is a UK manufacturer of cheap quality kit that makes G36 pouches however I would receive another infraction if I were to tell you who they were.

Comment

Mag well converter isnt an option for me, as i would have to buy the converter then some AEG midcaps too. (sopmod mids wont work due to design) i cant justify spending money on mids when i already have G36 mids.

cheers though, i'll scout on ebay.
      Please remember to leave feedback, thanks! :D

Comment

I've recently recommended the "Mil-Tec" G36 pouches to a friend. They're double so come with a velcro flap.

The other alternative is a Templar Assault Systems (TAS) G36 shingle - MOLLE on the front so you could double stack if desired.

No multicam versions but good old OD.
        "They love it, they do, they love it"

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Piebandit Find out more about Piebandit
        Working...
        X