Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G&P elken scope? (on an L85?)

hi all,

has anyone got anything to say about this sight, Ive seen it on another website and i think its a steal at £45.

Also, how would it go with an ICS l85a2?

cheers.

Re: G&P elken scope? (on an L85?)

I have used a mates gun with an elken affixed and it is a superb sight and yes it is a great price but please, for the sake of your gun save for a bit and get a susat! just as good, a bit more expensive i agree but looks MUCH better

Comment

''A bit more expensive'' A BIT lol

60 odd quid where im looking,thats more btw, if theres anywhere u can get a SUSAT for cheap please PM me anyone.

and yes, i do prefer susats but they're out of my price range.

cheers

Comment

to be honest mate, if you cant put a SUSAT on it and dont want to wait a while and save for one, i would grab youself a ACOG, can be got of a certain bay auctioning site for about 40 quid and would look much better.

Comment

i know their expensive but you really should wait a bit and not compromise, especially with a rifle like an l85. Acogs are fine now i spose as the mod in it's "infinate wisdom" has started using them but save for a bit if you can wait and get a susat

Comment

Is there anywhere I can get the proper Acog mount for it?

Also, the SUSAT does look best but £100 odd is just a little steep :/

Atm i have a china eotech 512 on it which sits too low really and looks out of place, bterr off on my M4 really:p

Comment

Originally posted by RastaBlasta View Post
              Is there anywhere I can get the proper Acog mount for it?

Also, the SUSAT does look best but £100 odd is just a little steep :/

Atm i have a china eotech 512 on it which sits too low really and looks out of place, bterr off on my M4 really:p
              when i had my AA one i just mounted the ACOG straight onto the rail using the mount it comes with, its all you need...

Comment

did it not sit a bit low?

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

RastaBlasta Find out more about RastaBlasta
                Working...
                X