What vest/plate carrier should i buy for my size

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What vest/plate carrier should i buy for my size

ok as the title states im after either a plate carrier or molle tactical vest, but im worried about my size and what to buy and what is best.
    for starts im 5.7, 36" chest and 28 waist, so you can see my problem, now because of my frame i prefer a tight fit,
    i want either mtp tan or black,
    so could you please send me some ideas on what i should buy my way, be best if someone has one for sale too, closer the better as ill pay cash on collection

I would go mil spec as UK rigs are sized st height and chest in cm, us are the same but like small/short so work out your dimensions and see whats out there!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Re: What vest/plate carrier should i buy for my size

Platatac SMAC plate carrier. I'm 5'5" waist 32 and its the best fitting carrier I've tried in over 12 years of airsofting.

Comment

Warrior RICAS compact. Can be adjusted to within an inch of its life, and if the smallest setting doesn't fit, then there is a simple mod requiring only zip tie which will keep it tight and sitting close to your body.
        “A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Comment

Re: What vest/plate carrier should i buy for my size

Second the Platatac SMAC.

Also the Mayflower APC, Blue Force Gear LMAC, and LBT 6094A.
          AUTHOR OF ALL YOUR PAIN.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

airsoft man Find out more about airsoft man
          Working...
          X