Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Softshell Jacket Recommendations

Guys

Apologies if this has been raised before - I have used the Search tool and tried to fish out any threads with the same thing.

I'm looking for a softshell jacket, in the £100 price range, with a hood ideally and in either green or grey - loving the look of the TAD stuff but well out my price range and struggling to find a 'clone' as such. Can you guys make any recommendations in terms of makes or certain models or Jacket I could be looking at?

Jack
    TM HK416D | SOCOM GEAR M9A1 SOF

Re: Softshell Jacket Recommendations

Helikon Gunfighter!

I got one a while back and it hasn't done me wrong since. Very comfy without getting overly hot (zip-secured vents on it too). Should be able to pick one up for around £70-£80.

Comment

Originally posted by TriggerHappy View Post
      Helikon Gunfighter!

I got one a while back and it hasn't done me wrong since. Very comfy without getting overly hot (zip-secured vents on it too). Should be able to pick one up for around £70-£80.
      THIS

Or the Helikon Patriot
      Perfect for the Winter months...it's hella warm!

Comment

HelikonGun fighter's is what myself and my bro roll when we are slaying righteous bodies. Most highly recommended.

Pockets in all the right places, armpit vents are a god send, and it's nice enough you can wear it casually about the town.

Only downside I would say is the Hood, although it works it isn't the strongest aspect of the design, bit flimsy compared to the rest of the jackets quality.

"For us, it keeps parenting essentials, a phone, a digital SLR camera and pistol magazines all neatly organised and accessible" - 5.11 Review

'Basically, Airsoft is Prom Night' - Brother Captain Ryan

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Cojack Find out more about Cojack
        Working...
        X