G&G T4-18 Gen 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G&G T4-18 Gen 2

I'm looking at getting 1 of these but can't find any real reviews or vidoes for it.

Any 1 had any use with it?

Is it reliable and accurate?
    G&G TR4-18 Short | ARMY L85A2 | G&G Xtreme45 | WE SMG8 | WE SCAR L GBBR | JG Bar-10

Re: G&G T4-18 Gen 2

I cant vouch for long term reliability but I got one a few days ago and used it for the first time yesterday.
    My first impressions are that it has a faster rate of fire,better consitancy and is more accurate than any of the other aeg's I own.
    My other aeg's include KWA ICS and G&G both standard and upgraded.
    Oh and all this before the hop has had a chance to bed in !.
    The pistol grip is very comfy and looks cool.Its lighter than my other metal aeg's.
    If you pm me I will tell you where you can get one for £209 with free 24hr delivery and two year waranty.

Si

Comment

Originally posted by sigee View Post
      I cant vouch for long term reliability but I got one a few days ago and used it for the first time yesterday.
      My first impressions are that it has a faster rate of fire,better consitancy and is more accurate than any of the other aeg's I own.
      My other aeg's include KWA ICS and G&G both standard and upgraded.
      Oh and all this before the hop has had a chance to bed in !.
      The pistol grip is very comfy and looks cool.Its lighter than my other metal aeg's.
      If you pm me I will tell you where you can get one for £209 with free 24hr delivery and two year waranty.

Si
      I take it its not hot out of the box at all?
      G&G TR4-18 Short | ARMY L85A2 | G&G Xtreme45 | WE SMG8 | WE SCAR L GBBR | JG Bar-10

Comment

If you get it where I got mine they make sure they are below 350fps.Mines about 335fps

Si

Comment

Originally posted by sigee View Post
          If you get it where I got mine they make sure they are below 350fps.Mines about 335fps

Si
          What connection was on yours? Was it mini tam?

Comment

I bought mine from the same place as above - mini tamiya, but they can change to deans FOC.

Very good customer support, fantastic AEG that I'm more than happy with - I even bought a second TT AEG from the same shop!

Also, there is a review in the review section which I wrote about a month ago - have a look!

Comment

Originally posted by aaron-hill09 View Post
              I bought mine from the same place as above - mini tamiya, but they can change to deans FOC.

Very good customer support, fantastic AEG that I'm more than happy with - I even bought a second TT AEG from the same shop!

Also, there is a review in the review section which I wrote about a month ago - have a look!
              Cool thanks for that. Was hoping it was mini tamiya as i've got 2 1600mah crane stocks already.

Just gotta wait till a week on monday now before I can order mine.

Comment

Yeah great shop with good service. Mine came with mini tamiya but I changed it myself.

Comment

Had mine for about 6 months so far, only 1 problem that was the motor gave out??? Must have been faulty from manufacture, anyhoo the shop I got it from offers 2 years waranty so quick call and rifle fixed again.
                  Out of box was, without any hop, doing 330 fps so bit of hop and it'll drop, internals are nice and easy to fettle with when out of waranty, also got the light barrel so can easily shorten it for CQB this being shorter drops the fps by another 20fps without any fettling. (if thinking of this then get the standard length and get the light barrel as other way round would need to buy the outer barrel extension) especially as both rifles are usually the same price.
                  On mine it prefers nothing lighter than .25 if could afford it would go for .30. But as use mids only may do this.
                  Mag wise as its a 416 magwell it doesn't like long/curved magpul mags without modding but will use the pmag 20 straight short mags without modding.
                  The crane stock will happily fit a nunchuck style crane battery which will easily last a whole day, I would also deffo invest in dean's a lot better conductivity than mini tams and you'll see and hear the difference in rof.
                  sigpic

Comment

right deffo going with this gun now.

Gonna make it into a Zero Dark Thirty replica hopefully.

Just gotta wait till next monday to order. Only 7 days

Comment

Originally posted by Simon77 View Post
                      Had mine for about 6 months so far, only 1 problem that was the motor gave out??? Must have been faulty from manufacture, anyhoo the shop I got it from offers 2 years waranty so quick call and rifle fixed again.
                      Out of box was, without any hop, doing 330 fps so bit of hop and it'll drop, internals are nice and easy to fettle with when out of waranty, also got the light barrel so can easily shorten it for CQB this being shorter drops the fps by another 20fps without any fettling. (if thinking of this then get the standard length and get the light barrel as other way round would need to buy the outer barrel extension) especially as both rifles are usually the same price.
                      On mine it prefers nothing lighter than .25 if could afford it would go for .30. But as use mids only may do this.
                      Mag wise as its a 416 magwell it doesn't like long/curved magpul mags without modding but will use the pmag 20 straight short mags without modding.
                      The crane stock will happily fit a nunchuck style crane battery which will easily last a whole day, I would also deffo invest in dean's a lot better conductivity than mini tams and you'll see and hear the difference in rof.
                      Hi Simon.

Which light barrel did you buy for this? I am looking to convert mine to the light at some stage, but am unsure what to buy.

Cheers.
                      Originally posted by Scotty Dog:
                      I usually just keep a turd in a drop leg holster, then if i'm cornered I just sling it and at least one person will get a faceful. It's great on ammo too, especially if i've had a KFC on the way there.

Comment

Hi just got the top tech G&g one specially as not too expensive, and as mainly for CQB/close up then not too bothered about accuracy as would for woodland where want the better accuracy.
                        Getting some r hops and will see how they perform in it.
                        Currently running it in the light version with an aac flash hider, pmag 20's and a RDS on top. (just got some pmag rangers as well but not in piccy) and still impresed with it.

sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

passey Find out more about passey
                        Working...
                        X