Atacs. Which brand? help please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atacs. Which brand? help please

Guys im looking to get some a tacs fg. But which brand should I get ? I think inheard that propper is the genuine stuff?

Also what is the difference in the cut ?

Sorry if this has been asked before. I did search but came up with nothing of use.

Cheers all
    Current : Systema Mk18 CQBR, KSC Glock 17

Wanted : TM VSR Gspec, TM Sig 226

Re: Atacs. Which brand? help please

Propper is indeed legit material. Would help to know which options you're considering?

I found the Propper ACU cut gear to be rather excessively thick and heavy leading to a lot of heat retention compared to every other type of camouflage apparel I've ever worn (which is a fair few varieties at this point), same deal with their TAC-U combat shirts. So personally I only recommend them for winter skirmishing but I tend to notice heat more than many people so don't just take my word for it.

If you can spring for it I'd highly recommend the OPS clothing. Modern cut, genuine materials, excellent quality.
    REMF Tacticool - Facebook, YouTube & Instagram

Comment

You're not the only one that found it hot and heavy...

Comment

Invader gear is excellent quality and iirc, quite a lot cheaper than the 'real' stuff.

Comment

I got a set of 101 inc atacs fg, decent cut, ripstop, with removable knee pads, adjustable articulated knees, full length zips. Also some other nice features. The ubacs shirt is also nice with spandex type body rather than cotton, and vecro'd pouches for elbow pads.

Not had long enough to comment on fading etc.

Comment

Can you pm me a link please mr lean
            Current : Systema Mk18 CQBR, KSC Glock 17

Wanted : TM VSR Gspec, TM Sig 226

Comment

Would like to know the link to please, and yes I found them a bit on the thick side as well still good though just a little to warm at times.

Comment

linky is a naught no-no on zeroin guys, but google is your friend

Comment

Google 101 inc atacs 1st result is where I got them from @ war & peace show

Comment

Bit of a necro but if your looking for A-tacs gear Warrior Assault Systems make most of their lineup in A-tacs (with the odd bit of multiland included for some reason I have no comprehension of).
                    Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

liam88 Find out more about liam88
                    Working...
                    X