Bulle MOLLE CIRAS LV Vest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bulle MOLLE CIRAS LV Vest

Right ladies,Gents and Chairsofters! (joke)

I have been on the Look for a New Vest, I have been looking at the RICAS (full size not the gay compactness),

and Stumbled apon this, Bulle MOLLE CIRAS LV Vest , i cant find many reviews, though it looks similar to the Ricas (ish)

has anyone got any info or can some one do a review or somesorts ?

would like one if all is good,

Thanks in advance

Semper

Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 28 February, 2010, 15:34.
    sigpic
    Originally posted by Parky
    Being offended by the deaths of over 6 million people's almost as bad as not using the sales template.

Re: Bulle MOLLE CIRAS LV Vest

I have one and it is a good vest, sturdy and strong, more MOLLE space than you can shake a stick at. Full adjustable from a 28 inch minnow like myself to much much larger.

But you cant wear a blast belt with it which half my kit was mounted on. I am maybe looking to sell mine so if you are interested give me a PM.

Comment

any one else ?
      sigpic
      Originally posted by Parky
      Being offended by the deaths of over 6 million people's almost as bad as not using the sales template.

Comment

I have one it is rock solid and has no movement when on which is far better than my old CIRAS vest.

The good thing about it is the amount of placement options with it.

A couple pics of the vest in use

curlyboy
        'I prefer a straight fight to all this sneaking around' Han Solo

Comment

i had one of these before i sold it on i would of kept it but the only reason i didnt is because i was gonna buy warrior pouches so thought id buy the warrior vest aswell. very good bit of kit and very comfortable also the adjustment on them is massive. what i did find strang (not that it matters for airsoft) there is only a pouch for a rear plate.
          It's not about you dying for your country...
          Its about making your enemies die for theres

Comment

There is a space for a front plate it is hidden by the seam though.

Comment

The Ciras vest covers your lower abdomon and is a much larger vest than the Ricas and gives more options as far as molle attachments. I wouldnt use this vest with a first line such as plb belt as it resticts movement to much, however if you play alot of long games were you don't see much of the safe zone, with the right pouches you can take everything including the kitchen sink with you. If you play a more assault/grenadier or support role this is a great choice, howerver if you prefer sniper/recon you may want to consider somthing with less drag.
              You may also wish to consider removing the wings on the vest which are supposed to be supports for your rifle butt, i find them kinda annoying. Other than that the bulle vest is rock solid and great value for cash. I have found that you can put either warrior or bulle pouches on the vest as they are pretty much the same colour (Warrior is a touch darker).
              MANX MILITIA
              Distant Thunder '06
              Ground Zero '08 - Bravo
              Ground Zero '09 - Delta
              Ground Zero '11 - Bravo

Comment

Looks like a RAV to me. With a few differences.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Teufelhunden Find out more about Teufelhunden
                Working...
                X