Terminator salvation: Resistance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Terminator salvation: Resistance

I saw the movie Terminator salvation the other day and thought the resistance look would be a good one to do. But im a bit stumped by what i need to pull it off as they use civvie gear which looks like military gear. So any sugestions on what gear to have would be great, also if you have pics a lnk or post would be appreciated.

Max
    Originally posted by Jez@Devoted
    Dude, more to life than ranking up in a forum!
    sigpic

Re: Terminator salvation: Resistance

anything olive drab
    Originally posted by parky
    If you're looking for a good sniper, I hear Vassily Zaitsev is good this time of year.

It's sniper RIFLE.

What do they teach these 19 year olds these days...

Comment

John Connor woare an "Alpha Vintage B3 jacket" and "ICON PURSUIT STEALTH GLOVES"

hope that gives food for thought.

I think the idea of a resistance loadout would be sweet.

Just go for well tailored leather jacket. And nothing too new. Well worn all the way. Faded blacks and greys...

,,, oh and a red armband! Or just hope you're on the red team!
      Last edited by Shiftycapone; 2 March, 2010, 22:10. Reason: sweet... not sweat. That would be gross.
      sigpic

Comment

Hell yeah!! Thought about doing this myself when I first saw them, that was before I cried myself to sleep due to how bad a film it was.

Anyway, advice:
        - Avoid leather jackets becuase a) looks like you're trying to impersonate JC and b) you won't feel any hits, which will make actual 'softing hard.
        - Heavyweight 'Military' Jacket in black/a drab colour
        - Dark Camo trousers or again another drab colour (TacTiger? DigiUrban?).
        - Black military/motorcycle boots
        - Red arm band = mandatory
        - Various bandages/patched gear
        - Low profile chest rig/various assorted ammo pouches. Avoid tac vests/plate carriers.
        - Dirt

Hope this has been of some help.

Comment

When you guys open a "Lets do a Mad Max day" thread, be sure to pm me.
          "A shooter of limited skill, but dangerous enthusiasm."

Comment

JC wore Crye Combat pants in black. Think OPS do there copy DA's in black.

As for the 40mm hellhound's on the left arm give the user TEKNO (think that's his callsigne) a PM. He did a mock up I'm sure he could tell you how to make one.
            Gangsta lean, it's not all bad...

Comment

they wernt they were actually tiger stripe that were so worn away they were made from a pair of crye pants the films tailor took apart the crye pads and cut the tigerstripes to fit them then washed them quite a few times. plus he wears oakley boots too.

a few custom arm , belt and leg rigs would suit the look too. on the last op im sure he wore a OD top with black bottoms or the other way round with his custom rigs . oh a 416 with cmore or m4 with xm26 would do it too. and have a mk23 in a drop leg

Comment

Cheers for all the help guys I have almost completed the load-out im just waiting for some gear to arrive.

I have so far:
                Black T-shirt
                Dark olive drab shirt (with a worn union jack badge on the right arm)
                Bark brown jacket
                Dark Gray/black tactical trousers
                Drop leg pouch
                Black boots
                DIRT

On order i have:
                Low profile chest rig with pouches
                Red arm band used in the movie

Also extra thanks to Shiftycapone for the website.
                pics will be posted once all the gear has arrived and when i work out how to post pics straight on to zero in

Max
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RXAM View Post
                  Also extra thanks to Shiftycapone for the website.
                  pics will be posted once all the gear has arrived and when i work out how to post pics straight on to zero in

Max
                  No worries, I hope to make a loadout like that. I'm just working on the HK416. Look forward to seeing pictures.
                  sigpic

Comment

As a primary weapon im useing a AK47S or a MP5SD6. And due to me having enough of seeing the same blooming pistols every where i go for a skirmish i have decided to go for the Tanaka S&W M500 Magnum Revolver as a secondary weapon. but i cant find them in stock can anyone help?

Max
                    sigpic

Comment

from the look of the figurine JC wears this.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

RXAM Bit of a military nut. I prefer mil-sim airsoft. Really into Namsoft and i have too much kit.... not guns just tactical cloths Find out more about RXAM
                      Working...
                      X