galil loadout ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• galil loadout ideas

recently picked up a galil arm and was wondering, what loadout would it go best with, or is a generic skirmish kit best?
    Not to worry about breaking the law, as long as you're healthy.- spetsnazdave87

At which point I would mount my ride, which is a donkey called Akbar, and charge off into the enemy, lighting the grenades as I go

Re: galil loadout ideas

well IDF is a no brainer i guess

Comment

yep, idf all the way, Od fatigues, & coincidentally, an idf shugon vest has popped up on fleabay tonight, worth a look.

Comment

Only other major user would be SADF, although thiers are not straight Galils (the R4 has a longer, polymer stock and re-designed magazines)
        Not actually a builder
        Not actually called Bob.

Comment

I would definitely second the SADF kit!

I run several fairly accurate SADF/African Mercenary kits and excluding the gun and boots which are just my normal Lowas they cost about £60 which for a fairly cheap for mainly period accurate kit.
          You also technically dont have to change the handguards or stocks over as when they were first bought in they came with wooden handguards and so look nearly exactly the same.

My it contains
          Clothing: OD lightweight trousers (£5) a Portuguese lizard pattern shirt (£5) A repro French Vietnam Leopard camo boonie (£12)
          Rigs: SADF Battle Jacket (£38) SADF Chest Rig (£40) and a SADF Bergan (£40)

However, the best bit about it, is it is incredibly skirmishable. In the heat it works really well and is not too heavy even though I fully pack my battle jacket with mess tins etc. I often wear a full UK/US SF kit and my African loadout is by far the easiest to play in and its also something very different to the sea of MTP and DPM at most sites and the Portuguese Lizard and French Leopard are also very good patterns and blend in nicely.

Here are some pics of it last time I ran it:

and here's the chest rig just so you can see it
          Fire Team Zulu
          Find us on FaceBook - Fire Team Zulu Airsoft
          http://www.facebook.com/fireteamzuluairsoft

Comment

Originally posted by Nickona View Post
            Who's that hansom man next to you??
            TM SCAR-L recoil / G&G top tech 416 / TM USP compact

Comment

About the Author