plate carrier/vest for the larger gentleman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• plate carrier/vest for the larger gentleman

Ive scanned back through the pages right back to jan 2012 and couldn't find a thread like this.

Im 6'6 and have a 52" chest. Finding a plate carrier or vest to fit has so far been a nightmare so ive stuck to chest rigs which I find uncomfortable.
    Anyone on here with similar stats that runs a plate carrier / vest give me suggestions as what to look at.

Cheeres in advance

Ian.
    sigpic

The bigger they are, the harder they fall but the more it hurts when they land on you!

I'm 6"2 and 48" chest I use a warrior raptor large. I don't have it at the largest setting and it's nice and comfy so might do you. Quite spendy though.
    PTS RM4 ERG, ICS MX5 A5 (Tactical Light Handguard), WE SIG P226 E2, WE M1911 MEU, KWA Glock 17, Mauser L96

Comment

Re: plate carrier/vest for the larger gentleman

i am 6" 5 and use one of these - not quite a plate carrier but fits really well., the problem your going to have with plate carriers and your size is that really the top of the plate carrier should not sit more than a 1 inch lower than the top of the Sternum and well your 6"6 .........

http://www.flyyeindustries.com/Artic...sp?ProdID=0264
      The Airsoft Knowledge Base Project is where we will be building up information, guides, fixes and other Airsoft knowledge.

Comment

that should read " no more than 1ich from the top of the sternum...
        The Airsoft Knowledge Base Project is where we will be building up information, guides, fixes and other Airsoft knowledge.

Comment

I'm 6ft and 44 inch chest I use a defcon 5 body armour in od and its a little big on me so would prob fit you.

http://defcon5usa.com/index.php/vest...-full-set.html
          KJW KP-08 - g&g scar l - we g23 - kwa vector - g&g tr4 cqb-s

VOA is a combat multiplier. When engaging an opponent, or engaged by an opponent, the immediate application of extreme violence lends a ferocious momentum forward that is irresistible.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Ian-James - Find out more about Ian-James
          Working...
          X