Help on new multicam setup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help on new multicam setup

After having a look around i quite fancy buying a new woodland rig, already have a warrior ricas in tan which i love so im thinking either a ricas in multicam or a mk4 osprey.. Does anyone have any opinions or advice on the subject or either rigs?

Re: Help on new multicam setup

Ricas. Cheaper, lighter, better looking
    Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

Mk4 osprey while better than the Mk3 still provides massive amounts of coverage (good for being shot at with real bullets, bad for sweating) and is outrageously expensive for what it is, I'd steer well clear unless you're going for a specific impression.

Comment

The weights quite a good point, havnt a clue what an ospreys like for weight, the ricas would work out a bit cheaper with the right pouches

Comment

The Mk4 Osprey is (to my mind) weightier than a CIRAS vest, having owned both. I prefer the Osprey, but I'm after a specific impression. Mk4s are stupidly expensive for airsoft gear. I find the Mk4 also a bit uncomfortable to wear, the moulded plastic shoulder pads tend to dig in.

Also, anal retentive part...

If you're after a RICAS in Multicam, then don't get an Osprey as it's not in Muticam

Comment

lol!! think im swaying towards the ricas as i already have a tan one and like how they fit ect, and like you said to get the pouches i would want on the osprey it would get expensive!

Comment

if you already have one why do you need another one the same in another colour, get something different.
              the Tan one will go well with multicam anyways so be brave get something different.
              The Airsoft Knowledge Base Project is where we will be building up information, guides, fixes and other Airsoft knowledge.

Comment

thats the exact reason i was contemplating the osprey, i like the warrior because you can buy them complete with most of the pouches you actually want, what is flyye stuff like quality wise? any experience?

Comment

i use a flyye vest.. very good build , i would recommend them.
                  The Airsoft Knowledge Base Project is where we will be building up information, guides, fixes and other Airsoft knowledge.

Comment

Very good assembly, they often cut corners on the designs they copy which can be a bit a let down, but for the price you pay its not worth complaining about.

Sent from outer space
                    Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

What about Templar Assualt Systems. I prefer their pouches to WAS.

Comment

You could always buy a set of MC pouched to go on your Tan RICAS.
                        The laptop is mightier than the pistol.

Comment

WAS all the way, their ricas compact is spot on. i know they do packages but if you dont want the bits in those and want to alter then you can ring them and they will mix for you. very good and service is excellent.

Millest's Mediocre Meanderings
                          Millest's Ebay

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Working...
                          X