Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Anyone run Black plate carrier with MTP kit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone run Black plate carrier with MTP kit?

I have head to toe MTP kit and currently I have a multiland recon vest which works well but im thinking of getting a bulldog black plate carrier, well swapping it.

Just wondered if anyone runs a black plate carrier/assault vest with Multicam uniform?

Chees
    Garv
    sigpic

Re: Anyone run Black plate carrier with MTP kit?

Are you wondering for the sake of wondering and simply sharing your thoughts?

Or

Are you interested in other people's opinions of black carriers on MPT?

If it is the latter, this is airsoft dude. So long as you play like a gentleman and take your hits, do whatever makes you happy!

If anybody has a negative comment ask them to supply you with the kit they think you should have or the finances to buy it.

If they do neither, they can jog on.

Comment

I'm happy wearing a black Viper vest on top of Helikon camogram (Multicam) and frankly couldn't give two hoots on other people's opinions. Wear what you can afford/already have, that works for your requirements. Balls to everyone else.
      There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

A bit of all, I have the multiland recon harness and been offfered a black plate carrier for it, now I want a plate carrier and just wondered what it would look like ontop of my mtp kit. the other thing I was thinking of is tan pouches on the black plate carrier.

everyone seems to have the same kit, I like to be a little different, thats why I have the Multiland harness now, not seen many running around
        sigpic

Comment

Tan and black kit will match the rifle in your signature block. Or you'll look like a Rottweiler.

Either way, I'd call that a result

Comment

Originally posted by BAMF View Post
            I'm happy wearing a black Viper vest on top of Helikon camogram (Multicam) and frankly couldn't give two hoots on other people's opinions. Wear what you can afford/already have, that works for your requirements. Balls to everyone else.
            God BAMF, y u such a noob. Get better kit gawd. :P

Wear what you want, if it works great.

The thing that annoys the gear queers such as myself is the using kit and claiming it is what the SEALs/Delta/SAS/Para's use when it isn't

Only thing I would say is Black kit shows up in woodland really easily. Only issue I have with black kit. But if you want to wear it, crack on.

Comment

Wear black on mtp quite a bit. Like the look of it myself.

Found these pics too. As said, wear what you're happy with.

456222.jpg

Virginia-Tech-Shooting-007.jpg
              "Praise the LORD, who is my rock. He trains my hands for war and gives my fingers skill for battle." Psalm 144:1

Comment

Originally posted by Abbadon101 View Post
                God BAMF, y u such a noob. Get better kit gawd. :P.
                Wah!

It's all I've got? I'm something of an "Airsoft vagrant" wherein I'll wear whatever the wife has washed for me on a Saturday evening. That usually extends to uniform kit, but I tend not to these days, after damaging too much and trying to get the stores clerk to exchange it for me.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by keithhibbert View Post
                Wear black on mtp quite a bit. (As per Keith's current avatar it seems)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]101266[/ATTACH]
                I did ask them to blank my face out in that picture.

One murder/molestation and all of a sudden you're a criminal? At least the wife had washed my Nike top.
                There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

Some good responses

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by loki7491 View Post
                    Are you wondering for the sake of wondering and simply sharing your thoughts?

Or

Are you interested in other people's opinions of black carriers on MPT?

If it is the latter, this is airsoft dude. So long as you play like a gentleman and take your hits, do whatever makes you happy!

If anybody has a negative comment ask them to supply you with the kit they think you should have or the finances to buy it.

If they do neither, they can jog on.
                    I actually don't see how that is helpful or relevant. I mean I could get your argument a bit if he had put up a picture of his new airsoft kit and a load of people had all 'Wahed' and laid into him for using a black rig and MTP, but when he is asking if people have done it before, I assume he is after opinions/photos and so saying that anyone who give advice has to be prepared to buy his kit is just silly, if giving an opinion or recommendation on here has to be financed, expect a much less helpful forum.

Of he was the sort of airsofter who didn't give a toss about kit and how it might look (there's nothing wrong with that), then he wouldn't ask the question here I don't think.

Personally, I think a load of black gear with multicam/MTP looks crap and is counter productive when considering the whole 'blending in at woodland thing'. I would suggest either a multicam PC or olive/ranger green. Green and multicam/MTP in particular looks pretty sharp if you are after a contrast and not being a multicam blob.

Comment

I used to wear (and still have) Black Assault Vest over Woodland M65s and in warmer weather have even used it over various Sweatshirts. As BAMF says use what's comfortable (or washed LOL), affordable and practical you don't have to be one those Fannies that has the very latest "as issued" Kit, it's a game FFS LOL.
                      BTW in GW 1 a lot of the British Squaddies were forced to use non Desert Kit due to shortages.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

garvey2003 I design Airsoft Patches, Logos and banners oh and I play Airsoft :) Find out more about garvey2003
                      Working...
                      X