Best Budget Boots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Budget Boots

Being a student I don't have much money. My current boots, are leaky, uncomfortable and just generally unwearable for a good days skirmishing. I'm looking for peoples' recommendations on what the best boots are for £40-£70 needs to be comfortable and preferably waterproof but doesn't need any other fancy features. (obviously don't want something too heavy either).

G&G GR16, TM Desert Warrior, KJW G32c

Re: Best Budget Boots

I use a pair of german para boots for work and airsoft that I got from a surplus store for £40. Waterproof and comfortable throughout a long day.

Comment

are they heavy?

Comment

Contrary to popular belief, Zeroone sell these and they're actually fairly comfortable.

http://www.zerooneairsoft.com/produc...roducts_id=148

Also available in tan.
        There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

Are these the para boots you were talking about?
          http://www.surplusandoutdoors.com/sh...n-1000921.html

Comment

they are indeed, they do have a bit of weight to them but once they're on, you don't notice

Comment

I got my Lowa boots for £40. Ex surplus but they were pristine apart from having 'S' written on the inside of the tongue

Comment

I got my LOWA Desert Elite Boots for £50 brand new - best pair of boots I own.
                however, more likely to get second hand at that price :D

Comment

Originally posted by BAMF View Post
                  Contrary to popular belief, Zeroone sell these and they're actually fairly comfortable.

Also available in tan.
                  BAMF those don't look very waterproof to me - can you clarify that?
                  TM > JG

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BAMF View Post

Also available in tan.
                    I've got a pair of those in tan. BAMF is correct, they're rather comfy. Can't confirm how waterproof they are. Not very I'd imagine but for £30? Bargain.

The other alternative is to go to Sports Direct (Not really a competitor?) and grab a pair of Karrimor boots. Usually around £35. Not totally waterproof but I don't like wearing waterproof boots. They keep water out but if any goes over the top, they also keep the water in. Your feet won't breathe in waterproof boots and they'll stink to high heaven.
                    The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Issue leather boots, 20 quid a pair. Rub the inside with a thick layer of vaseline when you get them and let it soak in for a few days , wear them around the house for a few days and give them a good polish, then replace the insoles with good ones.

My current pair are over for years old, super comfy and totally waterproof

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
                      Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

NinjaAxle Find out more about NinjaAxle
                      Working...
                      X