Day/back packs, worth using?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Day/back packs, worth using?

Hi lads and lasses, looking towards getting a a 2 or 3 day assault pack because I'm planning to get a chest rig and I'd prefer to use them, very clever in my opinion. I'm just wondering does anyone use them?
    Another question, how big are the 3-day packs, if not the 2-day ones - I'm assuming its supposed to last you that long :p - But how much can you fit in the packs?

Thanks in advance everyone! :D

Re: Day/back packs, worth using?

if you dont do milsim/24 hour exercises, dont bother.average airsofter doesnt carry nearly enough stuff on a skirmish to warrant a backpack. My day sack just clips on and off my vest- I dont carry it during a skirmish as my belt rig and assault vest can carry everything I could possibly need.

Comment

i carry a small backpack 20/25L, usually it just contains a hydration system but a the gzw it contain a basic medical kit, toolkit, food supply, weapon attachments also a large bag of bb's and a light waterproof. This is so i don't need to return to base camp.
      makesure the back pack has horizontal straps across the chest and waist to spread the load and secure the pack .
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheLazymarksman View Post
        Hi lads and lasses, looking towards getting a a 2 or 3 day assault pack because I'm planning to get a chest rig and I'd prefer to use them, very clever in my opinion. I'm just wondering does anyone use them?
        Another question, how big are the 3-day packs, if not the 2-day ones - I'm assuming its supposed to last you that long :p - But how much can you fit in the packs?

Thanks in advance everyone! :D

Unnecessary in my opinnion.

If you only play half day events, then what's the point?

Attatch a few pouches you your chest rig. Carry a camel back.

What more do you need?

Comment

For load purposes, you may find you don't need a pack that big. I carry alot of kit with me- First aid, tools, camera, ammo, pyros, and more, that goes in various pockets, and Ive never felt the need for a big backpack in game, aside from one time when I carried an M249 round in a backpack.

If your going for a certain look, then feel free. Equally well, if you played a game that lasted longer than 24 hours, you might need more kit, which would warrant a pack. But the way I think about it. What do you take to a game, what do you take into the game zone, and what do you use out there? IF you really think about that, You will probably find that utility pouches are a better bet than a whole backpack
          G&G TR15 Raider XL, CA G36K, G&G MP5A4, Cyma Thompson, APS AKS-74U, Custom TM Uzi, DE M56, WE Nighthawk X2, Cyma Glock 18C
          RD Customs MG42, The Bone Cannon And Project Balderdash.

If you aren't laughing, you're doing it wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by aeviv View Post
            aside from one time when I carried an M249 round in a backpack.

Dude, Im gonna regret this but why?

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by spetsnazdave87 View Post
              Dude, Im gonna regret this but why?

Dave
              maybe he was just following the MW2 loadout style, with the gun pinned on his right shoulder xD

Did we trade? Leave iTrader Feedback Here!

Old Feedback Thread (Reference)

Comment

may as well have a midget up there, at least he can shoot at people behind you.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

TheLazyMarksman Please be aware that not only myself use this account. Find out more about TheLazyMarksman
                Working...
                X