Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heroshark masks question.

Hi all,

Looking for new face proectection and after hearing lots of recommendations about heroshark I thought I'd look into it, so before I order thought I'd get your views and see if I could get my question.
    Would I be able to see down my sights?(I'm talking half face here)

Any info is greatly appreciated.

Thanks all.

Re: Heroshark masks question.

Depends what you want yours to be like. I can aim down my sights fine with mine, especially with a high mount. Best £45 Ive ever spent in airsoft.

Comment

Amazing VFM, saved my face more times than i care to remember, will pay for themselves the first time they take a hit away from your teeth!
      they fit perfectly on your face and i'v had several people wear mine to try them on before they order one and the seem to fit most peoples faces hassel free

As for looking down your sites it can be a bit of a struggle, but that all depends what gat your running, i have no problem looking down the sites of my 226r
      lol

Chandler

TM 226r, SYSTEMA PTW, Custom built m4, DE shotty, what else would a man need ?

Comment

Cheers for quick response, I'm looking at the generic half face ( I dont want to spend too much :p) and the gun I will be using is an ICS L85.

Comment

There terrible, I wouldn't get one :D ... Should be fine with an L85 mate.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

RastaBlasta Find out more about RastaBlasta
          Working...
          X