KRISS Vector set up ideas needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KRISS Vector set up ideas needed

Hi all, im stuck on which chest rig to go for, for use with my VECTOR.

I want something lightweight as im heavy enough haha, i have been currently using molle p90 pouches hooked onto my viper vest's waist belt. Problem is is that its too loose and swings everywhere.

i mainly use Jeans and tshirt or MTP trousers and ubacs.

Throw your ideas at me
    Dead or alive....your coming with me

Re: KRISS Vector set up ideas needed

If you want lightweight Blackhawk do a nice SMG mag chest rig, holds four mags. They do a matching mag holder that sits on your hip that holds three. Pistol on your right hip, couple of spare pistol mags on your belt in the small of your back and a dump pouch? Flash bangs in back pocket of jeans...

mm.JPG
    “If it means interfering in an ensconced, outdated system, to help just one woman, man or child…I’m willing to accept the consequences.” -Wonder Woman #170

Comment

that chest rig looks quite good actually. I deffo need to get a dump pouch, i have an holster but i need to find one for my MK23 and silencer.

Do you reckon i could feed my sling down the straps of the rig like you can do on a molle vest with a two point?

Comment

I had a similar issue when using my vector ended up going with the short mags rather than the long ones,the sort ones fit nicely in the fast mag pouches even the longer ones fit,the chest rig I use is the blue force gear mp7 ten speed rig which works great

Comment

Originally posted by god84 View Post
          that chest rig looks quite good actually. I deffo need to get a dump pouch, i have an holster but i need to find one for my MK23 and silencer.

Do you reckon i could feed my sling down the straps of the rig like you can do on a molle vest with a two point?
          No, I don't think so. Wear single point over it?

MK23s with silencer? Hmmmm, good luck. I'd wager the silencer will snap off if you have it attached in a holster during CQB. Why does the silencer need to be on all the time if you are banging away with a Kriss?

I use a TM MK23 NBB with silencer for quiet kills while sniping, the only way I have found to carry it is in a dump pouch, pointing up and on a retention line for when it falls out. I sometimes use my TM MK23 as primary in woodland, if I do that I use an M4 mag pouch with the bottom cut out as a holster and put it on a plate carrier and carry it on my chest.
          “If it means interfering in an ensconced, outdated system, to help just one woman, man or child…I’m willing to accept the consequences.” -Wonder Woman #170

Comment

how many rounds fit in the short mags?

Im currently putting my mags in m4 pouches and pulling the strap round them sideways haha.

Comment

The short mags hold 22rds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

hmm 22, i like 49 ill stick with the long type

as for the holster, i think the desert eagle adjustable fits with the silencer.

Also i like the silencer on because it ups my 290 fps to 330

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

god84 Find out more about god84
                Working...
                X