Collapse

Krydex holsters with Airsoft pistols???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Krydex holsters with Airsoft pistols???

Hi guys, did a search but couldn't find a thread relating to this.

Does anyone know if Airsoft Pistols fit in the Krdex concealed carry holsters? Specifically the Tokyo Marui P226 E2? Fancy one of the Raven Krydex concealed carry holsters but would mean shipping in from the US and if it then doesn't fit I won't be too chuffed!

Have seen the video that ******* did testing with the Blade Tech holster(krydex I believe) which fitted but do we know if it's the same modelling for all the krydex holsters?

And finally does anyone know of a uk stockist??

Cheers guys!

Re: Krydex holsters with Airsoft pistols???

I havent got a clue - there is a very good thread in Tech>General Projects about Kydex holsters though
    Shadow Stalkers Airsoft Team

Comment

Being kydex, you can remould it slightly anyways. If the marui SIG fits in other RS holsters youll be fine.
      -TM Recoil M16 Custom- -TM 1911 MEU- -Tanaka SAA- -TM HK45- -JG G36k Ris-
      -ECHO1 SA58 OSW- -A&K Masada- -VFC FNX-45- -TM Recoil AKs-74u-

Comment

Not heard of anyone stocking Raven Concealment in the UK myself, they've generally got pretty long lead times on actually producing anything even if you're in the US.

Fitting won't be an issue though, the TM E2 is close enough to the RS dimensions it won't matter, I've had mine in SERPAs and G-Code holsters. Worst case it'll be slightly tight and you'll have to do a little work to get a smoother draw and re-holster but you can accomplish that with no more complicated a tool than a hair dryer.

There are a fair amount of other moulded polymer holsters you can get within the UK which'll do the same job, but if you specifically want a Raven then of course it's your money.
        REMF Tacticool - Facebook, YouTube & Instagram

Comment

What is available uk wise in terms of similar holsters?? Got a Blackhawk at the moment but want something a little more "speshul".

Comment

make it yourself :P
            sigpic
            View iTrader Rating Here
            Looking for Kjw KC-02 Parts(Ra-tech, Kjw, etc..) PM me!

Comment

Papier-mâché!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

DJB266 Find out more about DJB266
              Working...
              X