Bulldog MTC pattern vs Multicam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bulldog MTC pattern vs Multicam

I've been looking at some of the Bulldog kit in their MTC pattern which they claim is 'Multicam compatible'.

Does anyone know how close the MTC pattern is to Multicam when compared?

Thanks.

Re: Bulldog MTC pattern vs Multicam

It's pretty close. All decent multicam patterns are pretty close - when I say decent I mean the ones that aren't cheap Chinese so stuff like MTP, ATP etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich83 View Post
      It's pretty close. All decent multicam patterns are pretty close - when I say decent I mean the ones that aren't cheap Chinese so stuff like MTP, ATP etc.
      Thanks. I'll take a punt on one of their chest rigs.

Comment

Apparently it's not bad kit either. Good luck mate and enjoy!

Comment

Just to add a bit of closure to this topic, my new Bulldog LMR chest rig arrived yesterday and the pattern and colours are indeed pretty damned close to Multicam.

The quality of the rig is excellent as well. I will definitely be picking more of their gear in the not too distant future.

Comment

Originally posted by speedbird_666 View Post
            Just to add a bit of closure to this topic, my new Bulldog LMR chest rig arrived yesterday and the pattern and colours are indeed pretty damned close to Multicam.

The quality of the rig is excellent as well. I will definitely be picking more of their gear in the not too distant future.
            15 months on and I'm thinking of buying one of these as well, how's it been and is it still going strong mate?
            Dave

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

speedbird_666 Find out more about speedbird_666
            Working...
            X