best load out for an assult sort of loadout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best load out for an assult sort of loadout

hi, asking around if anyone has any good tips for a good assult class, ive got quite a bit of cash and am looking to get a gun and some gear with it for a sort of all round assult loadout, if anyone has any good tips please could you reply to the thread or just pm me
    thanks for looking

Re: best load out for an assult sort of loadout

I suggest you look through the gear and loadout sections of the forum, http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/forumdisp...r-amp-Loadouts

Then I suggest you look at http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/forumdisp...s-Of-Your-Guns which should help you to decide which gun you like the look of.

Next you should attend a skirmish and hire a gun, think about whether you like that gun, if not, next time, hire something different.

This is all very subjective, if someone recommends a leather mankini and gimp mask, that doesn't mean it's right for you, they may love skirmishing in it though.
    sigpic

Comment

The mankini is a very popular option. Coupled with the MOLLE manbra that might give you a good platform for building an assault rig.

The most important question is what kind of games do you play. If you play hour long run and gun games you'll only need rifle mag pouches on vest and a utility pouch to put a spare battery and a Mars bar. You may or may not also want to carry a bottle of water and a radio but that's it really.

If you are going to play extended games where you will not return to the safe zone for ages then you will need to carry more gear so will need more pouches.

I think the best people for advice would be the regulars at the site you intend to play at as they will have a tried and tested model.

If in doubt however, a South African Assault Vest will work for pretty much anything and has loads of space and can be brought new for under £30 in various camo patterns.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Comment

Pointy stick grrr!!!!!!!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

verybutteryfingers Find out more about verybutteryfingers
        Working...
        X