X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emerson Trousers Sizing

Hi All,

Wondering if you can help....

I am looking to order some CB Emerson trousers however, wondering what the sizing is like

Now, I would say I my waist is probably 35"....However, I have jeans that fit fine that are 32" and jeans that I have needed to purchase in 36" to fit OK - So quite a range!

Just wondering is Emerson are average, ie: the description for this item is: 34-36" waist Coyote Brown trousers - I assume this should be OK but just thought I'd check
    But I, being poor, have only my dreams;
    I have spread my dreams under your feet;
    Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Re: Emerson Trousers Sizing

Im a 30" waist and mine have plenty of extra on them! How long are your legs on jeans?

Comment

I am about 32-33" leg so the sizing that way is fine and that's actually the length for the 34-36" waist

Hopefully it should be OK - its a UK ebay seller so if it ends up being wrong at least its not a ball ache to return them

Comment

Emerson trousers are essentially "Asian" sizing which means you need to have a small butt and short legs. They are great value pants but they would never fit me right (long legs average sized british ass)

I strongly suggest trying a pair on first otherwise they end up like hipsters with lots of ass crack showing.

Comment

As above, order a size up than what you would normally get.

Comment

I went for my usual size and was fine! Tad tight on the butt but nothing terrible.

...and hey. If you've got it, flaunt it .

Comment

I am a 34 waist and ordered that size and they are way tight
              Order the next size up is my advice

Nige
              The United Kingdom. Its where Great Britain used to be.

Comment

Saying that, I did order mine from a UK retailer on ebay, and it's possible the seller adjusted the sizing chart to accommodate the smaller sizes.

Comment

Well I'll order them and see how they fit. According to the chart 34-36 are XL....can't find a 36-38 so let's hope the trouser gods are on my side with 34-36!

Comment

I have the AOR1 Crye replicas, I am a 32 dead-on in regular trousers, and bought 32 in Emerson and they fit fine, if anything there is a little more room than I need, where the button usually is there is velcro instead so they are adjustable for waist (within reason).
                    Originally posted by Scotty Dog:
                    I usually just keep a turd in a drop leg holster, then if i'm cornered I just sling it and at least one person will get a faceful. It's great on ammo too, especially if i've had a KFC on the way there.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Talbert Find out more about Talbert
                    Working...
                    X