Warrior DCS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warrior DCS

So I recently made the decision to sell my Ricas Compact and move to the DCS having tried a mates and realising how good it was/how much better it felt. Picked it up from the post office today and am well impressed.

I do have one question however!
    What the hell is the pouch inside the plate carrier for??? I guess it's some kind of radio pouch?? Has anyone left there's in/used it and if so is it comfortable or does it dig in??

Cheers guys!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Re: Warrior DCS

I think it can be used as a radio or extra mag pouch, similar to the one on the LBT 6094? At least that's what I thought when I had mine

Comment

Do you mean immediately flanking the sides of the front plate panel or seperate, removable rectangular pouches velcro'd inside the cummerbund? If it's option 2, those are for carrying ballistic plates on the wearers' sides, if you've got no use for them just take them out, no real need in airsoft.
      REMF Tacticool - Facebook, YouTube & Instagram

Comment

I mean option 1. The removable pouch inside the plate carrier(between you an the plates) just on the side of the front plate

Comment

Puzzled me too! Think I'm going to pop a small water bottle in there until I sort out a hydration pouch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          WE G39C GBB | ARES G36K EBB

Comment

I put my radio in and have it a go but it digging in my ribs is something I can't be doing with! So out it comes and into the wardrobe never to see the light of day again!!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

DJB266 Find out more about DJB266
            Working...
            X