Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rifle mounted torch

Hi guys

I'm after a new rifle torch, I've run clones and cheap poop for awhile now but I'm fed up of the failure rate.
    The obvious word in torch land is Surefire, but what are the other options out there. As always I'm happy to spend the cash on the right product.
    I would the like the option for quick release to use the torch in hand, would also prefer the control to either have constant or momentary light. I don't need 100m of God defying lightsabre but I would it does have to be effective outdoors as well as in CQB.
    So what are my options?

Thanks.
    "I sincerely hope your next shit is a hedgehog" loki7491
    Life in the fast lane........
    sigpic

Re: Rifle mounted torch

i know i might get slated for this but i really get on with the ultrafire models i have 4 now, i do swap out the thin glass lens for plastics ones but there cheap and work great.
    The Airsoft Knowledge Base Project is where we will be building up information, guides, fixes and other Airsoft knowledge.

Comment

Klarus, have a look in their ranges

Comment

Look at Streamlight, Eagletac, Nitecore/Jetbeam, they make torches that in my opinion are far better than Surefire and at a much better price. There is also Insight Technology but getting hold of their stuff in the UK is very hard.

For CQB I actually use a Ultrafire zoomable torch that I have modified, the thick plastic focusing lenses is very tough so I don't have to worry about it getting shot out, plus being able to change the focus is very handy.

Comment

Thanks for reply guys I shall get googling.
          "I sincerely hope your next shit is a hedgehog" loki7491
          Life in the fast lane........
          sigpic

Comment

Inforce WML, lovely piece of kit. I could only justify the cheaper Night Evolution clone but even that is great

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

pacey Find out more about pacey
            Working...
            X