Crye gun clip help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crye gun clip help

Hey guys sorry if this is the wrong area for this, but I need help finding out what other sidearms will fit the gun clip. I know it's designed for glocks but just wanted to know what else I can use it for (hi capa mostly) before I buy one

Cheers very much!

Re: Crye gun clip help

I'm pretty sure nothing else will fit. Had a clone one and my asg g17 fit, but my we g18c wouldn't .

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

My WE glock 19 fits nicely .

Comment

I'd heard similar. Don't know if my 18 has a thicker slide, or I just wasn't trying hard enough! But in practice I preferred a serpa, so stuck with that.

Comment

Originally posted by bovinedog View Post
          I'd heard similar. Don't know if my 18 has a thicker slide, or I just wasn't trying hard enough! But in practice I preferred a serpa, so stuck with that.

Yeah we glocks have thicker slides than TM and KWA

Comment

I have it & a TM glock 17 just fits pretty tight fit though

Comment

Crye gun clip help

Actually KWA and KSC are real steel dimensions. TM, and subsequently the WE as it's a clone of the TM, are wider than RS glocks. They both are the same width.

But answering the question, the Crye gun clip is designed for the glock only.
              “A prisoner of war is a man who tries to kill you and fails, and then asks you not to kill him.”

Comment

Crye Precision gun-clip, is for Glock series only, it fits 19, 17 and 26 for certain [I've owned all three] and will likely take the 22 and 23

TM are larger than the standard [width wise] and as such some modification is need to fit properly. I normally take a small sliver off the trigger guard, this ensures a sensible fit
                Q - Spartans Airsoft Team

nos periclitor proprius

Originally posted by Black Templar
                There is no other store, only ZU'UUL.
                sigpic

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

cypher727 I can fix any issue with duct tape and cable ties Find out more about cypher727
                Working...
                X